• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, philiprfc said:

The wording of this thread is a shambles, but the OP isn't far off the mark.

Miller's first touch seems to have abandoned him unfortunately.

He never had a first touch. What he did have was pace and energy. Sadly thats now gone.

26 minutes ago, five stars said:

C'mon the titles just a bit of fun. I like Kenny, he's been a good servant to Rangers but he's done now and best used as an impact sub before we say or goodbyes in the summer.

We're a better team with Garner up top rather than Miller wandering around aimlessly.

And what do you base that on other than one game today? 

Miller was a wee bit off form today. He did however nearly score another Worldy that the keeper did well to divert it onto the bar. 

I think due to his experience and his record v the mhanky mob he has to start as far as I am concerned..

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

You have so much to learn about football my friend.

Back to your village ya eejit.

From previous threads, bornabear my friend, i know you know fuck all about football and even less about boardroom and financial matters.

Just now, five stars said:

From previous threads, bornabear my friend, i know you know fuck all about football and even less about boardroom and financial matters.

Are you just a trolling taig..??..Or did you catch yer foreskin on your zip..Rangers won well today and your posting utter PISH..:wanker:

Just now, five stars said:

I have never intimated that I do. unlike you my friend, that's why you're an eejit.

14 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

And what do you base that on other than one game today? 

Miller had a decent first half of the season and was one of our better players over this period.

But he's been poor since January, at his age we should be using him more selectively. 

When he plays up front he usually comes deep and this has never been his forte.(doesn't have the skills) . Which also means there's often no one in the box when we get into good advanced positions.

Ok, maybe i deserve a bit of abuse for the mischievous thread title but it doesn't change my opinion that we're better without Miller.

What do yous think about Miller or do yous just want to call me a fenian again?