Matt Crooks

Broxi

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Did the commentator just say jamie Ness was about to come on but when they scored the manager changed his mind. Jesus if it was, from us to Scunthorpe

Yup and he barely plays for them, he was one I was quite excited about when he first started for us but injuries ruined his career

5 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Yup and he barely plays for them, he was one I was quite excited about when he first started for us but injuries ruined his career

One of the deserters.

Greedy wee cunt thought he was the bollocks.

Was made of glass and laughably joined Stoke.

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

One of the deserters.

Cunts like him and Mccabe deserting were ones that pissed me off more than any, I have no sympathy for them now.

4 minutes ago, watpnosurrender said:

where is mcabe these days not heard anything about the cunt in years

still at Dunfermline according to wiki probably  doesn't get a game either. Says he's made 73 appearances in total from the time he made his debut for us til now

59 minutes ago, soulboy said:

still at Dunfermline according to wiki probably  doesn't get a game either. Says he's made 73 appearances in total from the time he made his debut for us til now

73 appearances in 5 years? That's fuckin pathetic. :lol:

36 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

It's not that bad. Just had one season down south where he basically never played. Screws the stats up.

I think it's pretty pathetic tbh. A guy that age should be looking to play at least 30 games a season imo. 

20 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I'm not suggesting the guy has had a hallmark career, I'm just saying that he's hardly the only player in the world averaging out at less than 30 games a year.

But he's one who thought he was better than us and scattered when maybe he may have had a better career if he'd stayed here. 73 appearances in 5 years is a stat which backs that up. 

Scunthorpe fan here

We have been on a poor run and crooks is the only player to ever come out with some credit in these matches

he has scored some vital goals for us In the past month or so two winning goals for us one in 90mins and the other 85mins live on TV

From what I have seen of him so far he is a good player and not afraid to put tackles in when needed 

However ness is a pile of shite and will be leaving us at the end of the season I hope

On 26/03/2017 at 2:32 PM, Lloyd72 said:

Cunts like him and Mccabe deserting were ones that pissed me off more than any, I have no sympathy for them now.

On 26/03/2017 at 2:31 PM, davis1986 said:

Jamie ness should have stayed with us as we helped him with recovery from serious injury. Another rat that is drowning 

On 26/03/2017 at 2:26 PM, Captain Hilts said:

One of the deserters.

Heard he knew the injury was career altering, why he went for the pay day at Stoke. Still a traitor but don't have as much ill feeling as the rest.

13 minutes ago, BEE said:

Heard he knew the injury was career altering, why he went for the pay day at Stoke. Still a traitor but don't have as much ill feeling as the rest.

Towards the end of his time here he even ran like a player who was riddled with injuries. 

Can't believe Stoke out of all sides went for him.