Hampden semi final tickets

Rambo1872

50 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Funny how there will be so many people who couldn't make the game today, dying for a ticket.

Agree. I never made game today so not gonna bother trying. If i get offered one fair enough but plenty more deserving than me

6 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Funny how there will be so many people who couldn't make the game today, dying for a ticket.

I had a spare for old firm csuse someone let me down today and no one wanted to pay 50 . at full time my phone started going. Total joke. 

5 minutes ago, blueretro said:

I wonder if those that missed out on the League cup ballot will get priority for this? I'm on CCCS and if i missed out again I'd be well pissed off!

Me too! I didn't get one for the league cup so I will be raging if I don't get one for the semi final and final regardless of who we are playing! 

EDIT - I am on CCCS so that makes it worse I didn't get one the last time!

3 hours ago, docspiderman said:

Unless it is Celtic in the draw Hampden will be the usual half empty semi final: these little teams only find loyal fans for the odd final.

Dunno mate, think the Sheep and Hibs might bring 15/20k odd, maybe not Hibs actually but certainly Sheep.

My amigo from Mexico is floating over on a watermelon, he'll be here the weekend of the game!!! He's not been to any games since the 9iar era. Could someone please help out my amigo with a spare

Normally season ticket holders should be denied access to this game.  Instead, give them to folk who haven't been all season as an incentive to bring them back.  I'm sure everyone on the forum will agree.