Ibra and Mings yesterday

Gaz52

Did anyone watch the highlights of the Man U game? Those two were at it the whole game. Danny Murphy is such a bitter wee dick though when he was doing the analysis.. He said he doesn't think Mings means to stamp on Ibra's head, he clearly did, he has a look to see where his head is and brings his foot down with force, even Martin Keown says he meant it and he hates Man Utd. 

Ibra's elbow was a fucking peach as well, could have broke the guys jaw, but in a tiny way I respect him for getting Mings back after he stamped on his head. I quite like that both players said in their post-match interview that what happens on the pitch should stay there and they enjoyed the battle etc. But when it cuts back to the studio, they're whining about retrospective action, especially against Ibra :lol: the stamp by Mings looks worse than the elbow IMO, it's mental how much the media/pundits stick up for English players.

And as a footnote: The Burnley game, Sean Dyche being a sour-faced bastard in his interview (as usual) moaning that they never get decisions in their favour and Llorente's goal was a foul on their defender.... Did he not see the fucking penalty they got? I can't stand the guy at all, after every single game he moans about the referee, he'd be a good fit over at the San Giro

Aye, was great to watch. 

Ibra getting him back with an elbow was a topper. Still can't decide if the stamp was meant, I'm leaning towards yes as ibra scuffs his studs down Ming seconds before it. 

Love shit like that and if I'm honest mings was decent in the post match interview about it all, said he enjoyed the battle.

I was shocked to see today that Swansea actually won that game against Burnley. Eventually.

Pity Kilmarnock twatted it up and vanquished my 185-banger jackpot.

Well done to Krissy Boydy for scoring his 200th goal though... Somebody should really start a thread.

IBRA is a very talented player, but a cunt of a human being.

I don't think Ming's meant the stamp as he never looked down, and had to jump over two players. If he did mean it, and only he will know for sure, he never did a good enough job of it.

I hate Man Utd their support is full of plastic paddies, and real ones too.

7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

ibras books supposed to be class. 

He is a self obsessed cunt but a find him funny as fuck. Kicking your teammate on the coupon mid interview is brilliant :lol:

There's a documentary about him called "Becoming Zlatan" - it's a good watch. Follows his career right up to his move to Juventus. He's always been an absolute nutcase, even at 18-19 he elbows and hits people on the park in Sweden. And he offers a rival fan a square go outside the stadium in one scene, the fan walks up thinking he's hard sayings "you're gonna get killed when you come back" and Ibra says come round to the back of the bus and we will chat :lol: 

I never really liked him that much used to think he was a bit overrated but some of the things he comes out with are brilliant.

"Do you believe in god?" 

"No"

"Then you don't believe in Zlatan!!"

22 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

Want a stamp. Zlatans massive coo head was in the way if Mings foot. His elbow how ever was 100% intentional. 

I thought Mings looked like he tried to pass mr potato head on the floor and stumbled and then his momentum carried him to lightly brush ibras cuntish head gently.

That elbow was planned and shook see him in trouble as that was a literal assault.