***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

21 minutes ago, Muz333 said:

Strangely optimistic that Murty will pull a blinder here!

We seemed very well organised when we played with 10 men yesterday while Garner was off so it could happen as long as there are no silly lapses in concentration. 

2 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

We seemed very well organised when we played with 10 men yesterday while Garner was off so it could happen as long as there are no silly lapses in concentration. 

This along with our dismal shots to goal ratio has been our downfall this year

Had we been more clinical and cut out the mistakes at the back, 2nd would be almost guarenteed

Sadly can't see how we could get a result against them. 

We can't play to our attacking strengths as our back line is so weak, and we don't have the individual ability to play a Walter style 4-5-1 and 1-0 win strategy. 

Fuck knows what Murty will do. No idea how we do it. I imagine we'll set up with the same 11 again as the last 2. 

Don`t fancy our chances much but can only hope they go into this a bit too cocky, surely to fuck they`re due a loss. I`m worried our midfield will just get bullied by Brown and Bitton but the main concern is keeping it tight at the back (yes I know), as we have players that can hurt them i.e. McKay, Hyndman and Miller.

Going to this and really fear the worst, feel worse than I did before the LC semi in 2015. We need to go and be difficult to beat. I'd go with:

Wes

Hodson

Wilson

Hill

Wallce

Tav

Halliday

Hyndman

Toral 

Mckay

Miller

We're still poor at the back whilst their forward are scoring for fun against us.

Its not looking too good but if we start well and dominant the game we can hurt them but we'll need to get it right once they start to come into the game which they will. If we get over this part, especially midway through the second half and we're still leading, I'm sure we could hold on.

We can't lose an early goal or the first goal. 1-2 to the Rangers just to keep up our blood pressure ? ps fuck those ira supporting, child molesting smelly cunts

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Going to this and really fear the worst, feel worse than I did before the LC semi in 2015. We need to go and be difficult to beat. I'd go with:

Wes

Hodson

Wilson

Hill

Wallce

Tav

Halliday

Hyndman

Toral 

Mckay

Miller

A 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 ?

Interesting, I don't see it working though.

Lets keep it tight and secure for the first 30 mins and be ready to score when any half chance is created. Being the team that ends the scummy cunts unbeaten run will put us all in a damn good mood and it's not beyond reason that we can do it. Provided all our players are mistake free and they are ready to fight for every ball with some controlled aggression..

4 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Lets keep it tight and secure for the first 30 mins and be ready to score when any half chance is created. Being the team that ends the scummy cunts unbeaten run will put us all in a damn good mood and it's not beyond reason that we can do it. Provided all our players are mistake free and they are ready to fight for every ball with some controlled aggression..

We know we can put them in the run as we have done and it would be fantastic to do it at their shithole.

I'm at the Forge just now and forgot these bastards were at home, jesus there a smelly looking shower of tramps, I asked her if it would be considered bad form to plough the car right into a group of them but she said she's pretty sure that's illegal, fucking reprobates.