***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

3 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Time to revive this thread for next week. Whats everyones opinion on Beerman starting next week?

Yes. Even if Wallace is fit Id start Beerman somewhere. Mid. Or LB and shove Wallace as CB. 

Put him up front if needs be. He has talent, a touch and skill.

1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

Yes. Even if Wallace is fit Id start Beerman somewhere. Mid. Or LB and shove Wallace as CB. 

Put him up front if needs be. He has talent, a touch and skill.

What do we do with bates? I know he hasnt fucked up too badly but you can see the potential for it, and if its going to anytime it willl be under the pressure of hampden and the tims. A hope waghorn gets benched the guy has no first touch, no speed/pace, no finishing ability. A player i look forward to offloading. Dodoo needs to start.

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yet you've got Mckay in your team, quite ironic.

Lack of options I'm afraid. But there will be space at Hampden so I'm hoping he can finally turn up and produce something.

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

What's the script with the pubs around the game and what time are they opening at? 

Not sure mate, all i know is whenever i walk past a pub on the way to the dump its always 1 in 1 out and the places are rammed. Prefer to sneak off up an alley wae the lads and tan a carryout ?

52 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Not sure mate, all i know is whenever i walk past a pub on the way to the dump its always 1 in 1 out and the places are rammed. Prefer to sneak off up an alley wae the lads and tan a carryout ?

Don't worry I'll still be pre-drinking, but usually Church on The Hill is not bad. :cheers:

But with it being a 12 KO I didn't know if it'd be open.

8 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Used to do that. When I was 14 or 15 though. ?

Wes

Hodson Hill Wilson Beerman

Tav Holt Toral Hyndman

Dodoo, Miller

Can't be any other way for me. We NEED to be at our very best cant take the usual half hour to grow into the game. All for giving youth a chance but Bates will get terrorised if he starts. Waghorn needs to stay the fuck away for Sunday couldny finish his dinner!