***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

Guest Lloyd72
6 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

I wouldn't let Hodson anywhere near our squad, he's fucking useless.

He marked Scott Sinclair out of the game at torbett towers 

What we did not need was a supposedly dodgy penalty being awarded against them today. Cue the usual hue & cry, Masonic Refs, Orange conspiracy, etc, for the whole week now leading up to Hampden. Referee next week put under even more pressure by the deluded lunatics and Bodgers using the decision as motivation.

I will be away for this game so won`t hear anything until I can get internet later that day, weird feeling as that means I`ll miss all the emotions both good and bad but just praying we do this. I believe we can do it, they`ve dropped points recently suggesting they could be a bit sloppy, no wonder as the league`s won but that could work to our advantage. 

The previous OF games have for the most part gone horribly wrong for us bar the last one and I would argue a lot of that was due to MW`s car-crash defending, Murty showed in the last game so long as you keep it tight and press them they will make mistakes. The optimist in me is saying 1-0 but I wouldn`t be too surprised if it was settled in ET or possibly pens. 

Dodoo has to start but whether that`s for Waghorn or McKay I`m not sure, both were poor yesterday but if we were to replace both I don`t know who else would come in apart from Windass or Halliday?

13 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

What we did not need was a supposedly dodgy penalty being awarded against them today. Cue the usual hue & cry, Masonic Refs, Orange conspiracy, etc, for the whole week now leading up to Hampden. Referee next week put under even more pressure by the deluded lunatics and Bodgers using the decision as motivation.

Is it not Willie Collum that's the referee for this game? 

They can't complain about him, since he's one of their own. ?

Wes

Hodson hill wilson beerman

Tavernier hyndman miller holt

Garner waghorn

Right some explaining 

Hodson in to help defending, meaning tav can push further forward, feedin balls into garner/waghorn

Miller in midfield so he can offer support both defensively and going forward and to lock down midfield

Waghorn  up front as a target man

Garner up front to cause trouble and make space also a distraction for the real threats. Waghorn and miller. 

Hill in for bates if he's fit if not then it'll be a real test for bates. I've gor decent confidence in beerman. 

70+ being defensive. Stopping them from playing, making them mad, forcing then to make fouls so on. 80+, if we haven't scored yet, waghorn off for dodoo start putting men up front to score. Get a couple goals between 80th and 90th minutes against a tiring celtic who'll be opening up to commit men forward. 

3-1 win to the queens 11.

Fuck yir treble 

59 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Wes

Garner waghorn

Right some explaining 

Hodson in to help defending, meaning tav can push further forward, feedin balls into garner/waghorn

Miller in midfield so he can offer support both defensively and going forward and to lock down midfield

Garner up front to cause trouble and make space also a distraction for the real threats. Waghorn and miller. 

Hill in for bates if he's fit if not then it'll be a real test for bates. I've gor decent confidence in beerman. 

70+ being defensive. Stopping them from playing, making them mad, forcing then to make fouls so on. 80+, if we haven't scored yet, waghorn off for dodoo start putting men up front to score. Get a couple goals between 80th and 90th minutes against a tiring celtic who'll be opening up to commit men forward. 

Fuck yir treble 

You mwi? :headscratch:

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Wes

Garner waghorn

Right some explaining 

Fuck yir treble 

Kenny Miller in CM?! ??

Can't understand the clamour to have Hodson in the team he is absolutely hopeless    The team that started the second half on Saturday will start unless Hill is fit and he will replace Bates   We must go on the front foot and take the game to them and stand up to be counted not a day for shrinking violets Pedro is right we need 11 warriors 

13 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Can't understand the clamour to have Hodson in the team he is absolutely hopeless    The team that started the second half on Saturday will start unless Hill is fit and he will replace Bates   We must go on the front foot and take the game to them and stand up to be counted not a day for shrinking violets Pedro is right we need 11 warriors 

He kept Sinclair (the best player in the league IMO) very quiet in the last game.

He can go man for man with him, and let Tav utilise his natural attacking ability without the fear of being caught with Sinclair in behind. 

16 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Sinclair is a decent player and Tav can't defend, lets him concentrate on going forward.

21 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Maybe because Tavernier cannot defend? Taigs would rip him apart at RB.

5 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Wes

Garner waghorn

Right some explaining 

Fuck yir treble 

Miller and Dodoo up front.

Id like some chance of actually getting a goal.