1-0 win, sit in and hit them on the break 

23 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Wes

Hodson    Bates     Wilson     Beerman

Tav       Hyndman     Holt         McKay 

Miller

Dodoo 

I'd feel more comfortable with Hill instead of Bates. Bates would make too many mistakes and could give away an easy goal. Also his passing is poor.

Guest Lloyd72
19 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

I'd feel more comfortable with Hill instead of Bates. Bates would make too many mistakes and could give away an easy goal. Also his passing is poor.

Not confirmed that Hill will be fit though if he is and is ready to play I'd have him in. Would be pretty harsh not picking Bates after we haven't conceded in the 3 games he's played

12 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Wes

Hodson    Bates     Wilson     Beerman

Tav       Hyndman     Holt         McKay 

Miller

Dodoo 

Exactly what I would go with that unless Hill is fit, if he is get him in for Bates.

How the fuck is McKay getting into the teams picked .....

He's been terrible for months and his 1st half performance on Saturday was nothing short of embarrassing, he's spat the dummy since Warburton got the sack and looks like he doesn't give a fuck.

Deservedly got subbed at HT on Saturday and shouldn't be anywhere near the team until he sorts his attitude, every player has a bad spell which is fine but sulking about the park is not on.

15 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Not confirmed that Hill will be fit though if he is and is ready to play I'd have him in. Would be pretty harsh not picking Bates after we haven't conceded in the 3 games he's played

No it wouldn't. If Hill is fit then dropping Bates is entirely the right thing to do. Three clean sheets is fantastic on paper but it matters not in selecting the strongest team for Sunday. We'll be stronger with Hill in over Bates.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Jamie0202 said:

No it wouldn't. If Hill is fit then dropping Bates is entirely the right thing to do. Three clean sheets is fantastic on paper but it matters not in selecting the strongest team for Sunday. We'll be stronger with Hill in over Bates.

I said I would pick Hill if he was fit, but it is harsh not picking Bates because he ha defended well so far, just his passing that lets him down but he can work on that. I agree we're stronger with Hill than bates.

17 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

If Bates plays .I would think we could even get thrashed .It is way to early for him ,in this fixture .

Hill has to be there with Wilson for me 

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

Honestly I've got no idea how we should line up. Think we have to go 2 up front, but I'd hate to sacrifice a man in the middle to do so against them. Probably go for a 4-1-4-1 and sit in, try and hit them on the break with Kenny up top on his own?

I think it would be a mistake to sit in, we should play fast attacking football as they won't be able to cope with that. They're massively overrated. If we play that way it's likely Broon will get sent off again, and we'll force them to give away a penalty or too. 

As long as our defense holds up we should beat them.

It may all come down to who handles the atmosphere best.

Guest Lloyd72

Their CBs are shit with the ball at their feet so sit in and Get Miller and whoever the other striker is to press hard and make them make a mistake then pounce on it. Like we did last time

Starting to get that knotting stomach feeling ye just before K.O try to convince myself to have zero expectations of this team and see what happens.... I can't take myself away from knowing these next 90 mins are our season! just fuckin find away Rangers please 

Pedro saying in a recent interview that he wouldn't think twice about playing beerman and bates. 

So presume that's them playing. Honestly don't see any reason to change the line up for sundays game. Bring dodoo on as an impact sub for mckay if he's doing shit, Garner on for waghorn if he's doing poor. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Pedro saying in a recent interview that he wouldn't think twice about playing beerman and bates. 

So presume that's them playing. Honestly don't see any reason to change the line up for sundays game. Bring dodoo on as an impact sub for mckay if he's doing shit, Garner on for waghorn if he's doing poor. 

Waghorn is guaranteed to do poor mate I don't think he's had a big performance in a big match for us yet, I'd have anyone in before him. Tav Can't start at RB that's for sure

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

The thought of Mckay or even Waghorn starting are depressing as fuck, both utter garbage.