***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

10 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

This the taigs  acting like taigs  always do, and try to pressure the referee before a ball has even been kicked. 

Is it not one of their own that's refereeing this game? Willie Collum? They just can't help themselves, and a compliant media prints their drivel. 

Hi Comma Man. It looks like there are a couple of double spaces after both  "taigs " in your first line. Did you remove commas and forget to remove the extra spaces?

Sorry, can't help myself.

27 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Only one's I cam think of are, Wallace, Kiernan and O'halloran.

Wallace deserves bench at most, if any the other two even get that far then there is something wrong.

Doubt Wallace is fit, he was on video earlier in the week with an update but I haven't watched it yet

Might be talking about Forrester who he said last week was back in training. 

Unless he means...Rossiter :champagne:

Hyndman out would be a huge blow. But then again, when we lost Forrester last season the week before i though that was game over. Doesn't matter who we send out (within reason,) this game is winnable. No excuses, get them fucking beaten by any means necessary. 

We have a glorious chance here and are very capable, especially with the support we will have, of wrecking the mhutants season and getting to the Final 2 seasons running and maybe winning the Cup this time.

This can be the first step to getting back to where we belong. 

Feckin go out there with the Rangers badge on your heart and beat these mhanky bhastards and write yourselves into the history books. We're due a massive performance and them's are due a proper pasting.

Intae thum Rangers.

12 hours ago, The Tavernator said:

Hi Comma Man. It looks like there are a couple of double spaces after both  "taigs " in your first line. Did you remove commas and forget to remove the extra spaces?

Sorry, can't help myself.

No, the auto correct on my android always corrects taigs  to twigs, and for some reason, it looks like there's two spaces. If I was to leave two spaces, my auto correct would enter a full stop, thinking I'd forgotten to use one.

1 hour ago, BearInTheWood said:

We have a glorious chance here and are very capable, especially with the support we will have, of wrecking the mhutants season and getting to the Final 2 seasons running and maybe winning the Cup this time.

This can be the first step to getting back to where we belong. 

Feckin go out there with the Rangers badge on your heart and beat these mhanky bhastards and write yourselves into the history books. We're due a massive performance and them's are due a proper pasting.

Intae thum Rangers.

We're getting a lot closer to beating Them. 5-1, 1-0, 2-1, then 1-1 in a game we could've won if Waggy had put one of his, clear cut, chances in the net. I'm not super confident about these two games coming up, but I've got a lot less fear of Them than I had in the last three games. WATP!!!

1 minute ago, Thewhitesettler said:

We're getting a lot closer to beating Them. 5-1, 1-0, 2-1, then 1-1 in a game we could've won if Waggy had put one of his, clear cut, chances in the net. I'm not super confident about these two games coming up, but I've got a lot less fear of Them than I had in the last three games. WATP!!!

My exact thoughts! Is this the time for a victory? WATP :crabflute: