***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

pretty shit half.  Pedro has had a good look at them now,  hopefully a half time reshuffle and we can come out and fight these cunts.

Garner, Miller, Waghorn are not involved at all. The rest has no idea to get the ball in their direction

Even when they played without dembele they were superior. 

Only positiv thing is the result

3 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Any other team in the league would have given them a better game so far. Bunch of shitebags in our team.

Fuck it go full loopy Pedro and make 3 changes at half time

Would they? Would that be any other team in the league that has been defeated by them? 

I think manager be satisfied despite them having all the possession we are only one down. If you look at our attackers .. we are not even trying to close their defence down and think this is due to what the manager has told them . Don't exert yourselves in their half. Let them play about.  But aye granted in midfield we ae no where near them .not quick enough. Thinking is slow vision is poor and look to be panicked in possession ..

I fully expect the second half to be more of the same and he wI'll maybe hedge his bets come 75 minyesn if still one nil. If they score early we will change dramatically. Y.well that's the hope

Just now, gogzy said:

I'd say he is doing the best he can with the tools he has.  I can't blame him for much, until he can at least get a few of his own players in.

He has made HT changes before,  he might take off Halliday as he is on a yellow.   I'd take waghorn off for Dodoo.

Dunno Gogz,   Beerman is a foul away from a 2nd yellow, Andy maybe one more chance

Roberts is the most expensive player on the pitch,  loves a dive,,   needs a new man marking him

1 minute ago, viennacalling said:

Garner, Miller, Waghorn are not involved at all. The rest has no idea to get the ball in their direction

Even when they played without dembele they were superior. 

Only positiv thing is the result

We have no midfield , its comical the guy has started all three.