***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, danger ranger said:

Pedro wants to shut up and actually be a manager, with no money this summer he is going to fail big time. There is nothing of merit in this game, any manager who plays Holt and Halliday in the same midfield needs his arse booted.

I like Pedro but I'm up and down with him and when I see that line up and tactics it puts me right back in the why the fuck did we pick him camp 

Fickle I know but I can't help it

Well at least we're only one down, considering how shite we are. PC needs to change it somehow, better quality is exactly that, so I can't see how he will do it.

These players know what this game is all about, PC doesn't and that Ranger's man Halliday is taking the piss. PC's biggest mistake!

Guys in the studio are spot on. Even Lambert. We're playing with 3 out and out strikers up front leaving tons of room on the wings for them to move in to. Take one off and go 4-4-2. Any time we've went 4-4-2 this season we've looked more comfortable. Need to try something because if we come out and do the exact same thing in the second half we're fucked.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I like Pedro but I'm up and down with him and when I see that line up and tactics it puts me right back in the why the fuck did we pick him camp 

I don't think he has shown anything yet to suggest he is the answer.

Will gladly be proved wrong if he turns us round but not holding my breath so far

Just now, K.A.I said:

The guy should never be near the club , but he is now and he's playing with a squad of donkeys that he's stuck with , he doesn't stand a chance.

Standing off and zonal marking - we will get picked off in the 2nd half if he doesn't shake it up. Long ball isn't working, get McKay on and see if he can make a difference. Garner hasnt had a touch.

He needs to look at the players on a booking as well. They are both walking the right rope. Dembele's flick and doing his hamstring has been the only highlight ? 

I'm not really one to get involved in the Halliday bashing. I accept he's not an elite player, that's fine. I'm not expecting miracles. However, he must know more than anyone how much it means to play for us against them. To just switch off and not chase back is criminal. Wilson gets caught out but once Wilson gets back alongside him the ONLY danger is McGregor. He should be breaking his neck to get back. No words for players failing to chase back. Inexcusable.........

Garner reminds me of Lafferty in the early stages. Lots of enthusiasm, impulsive and minimal ability. At least Lafferty scored some pretty important goals, Garners still living off that YouTube video

Zonal fucking marking at corners aswell.... 

We've lost every ball from corners there's been because the Celtic players are getting a free run at it. 

We'll concede from a corner second half.