Sign in to follow this  
PromDeAnglais

***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

Just now, gogzy said:

I'd say he is doing the best he can with the tools he has.  I can't blame him for much, until he can at least get a few of his own players in.

He has made HT changes before,  he might take off Halliday as he is on a yellow.   I'd take waghorn off for Dodoo.

I disagree Halliday and Garner should never have started.

We're not out this by any means but we need something changed and by fuck we need the next goal.

Rangers_no1 likes this

At 1 - 0 down we're still in it but we need a major improvement in the second half, we're giving them far too much freedom to move and hoping to catch them on the break.

Stats say Celtic haven't fouled yet in the entire first half.

A more accurate stat would be Collum hasn't penalised Celtic once in that first half. Hyndman has been fouled at least twice in that first half and the ref has given nothing.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

pretty shit half.  Pedro has had a good look at them now,  hopefully a half time reshuffle and we can come out and fight these cunts.

Garner, Miller, Waghorn are not involved at all. The rest has no idea to get the ball in their direction

Even when they played without dembele they were superior. 

Only positiv thing is the result

3 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Any other team in the league would have given them a better game so far. Bunch of shitebags in our team.

Fuck it go full loopy Pedro and make 3 changes at half time

Would they? Would that be any other team in the league that has been defeated by them? 

I think manager be satisfied despite them having all the possession we are only one down. If you look at our attackers .. we are not even trying to close their defence down and think this is due to what the manager has told them . Don't exert yourselves in their half. Let them play about.  But aye granted in midfield we ae no where near them .not quick enough. Thinking is slow vision is poor and look to be panicked in possession ..

I fully expect the second half to be more of the same and he wI'll maybe hedge his bets come 75 minyesn if still one nil. If they score early we will change dramatically. Y.well that's the hope

Rangers were absolutely feeble in that first half.

It's not as bad as when McDowall was in charge but that was honestly one of the most powder-puff performances I've ever seen in an OF game.

Must do better!

Just now, gogzy said:

I'd say he is doing the best he can with the tools he has.  I can't blame him for much, until he can at least get a few of his own players in.

He has made HT changes before,  he might take off Halliday as he is on a yellow.   I'd take waghorn off for Dodoo.

Dunno Gogz,   Beerman is a foul away from a 2nd yellow, Andy maybe one more chance

Roberts is the most expensive player on the pitch,  loves a dive,,   needs a new man marking him

I like Pedro but this is him. At least Warburton took the game to celtic and looked to boss the ball, Pedro has put 11 men behind the ball and let them have it. Need to change it second half tactically and I'm sure he will

theclothmonster likes this