***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Frank Harrison said:

Toral isn't a holding midfielder and never will be

and Holt is? Fact is we don't have one but Toral is the closest thing

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Hyndman can play there.

I don't remember Hyndman putting in a tackle since he's got here so wouldn't play him there, he's been ineffective every time he's played there also

2 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Never said he was

Would rather have him there than Toral tho

Would rather someone who can win headers and doesn't look to pass backwards all the time tbh

4 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I don't remember Hyndman putting in a tackle since he's got here so wouldn't play him there, he's been ineffective every time he's played there also

Would rather someone who can win headers and doesn't look to pass backwards all the time tbh

Nobody is great there, Toral has been woeful since he arrived.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Nobody is great there, Toral has been woeful since he arrived.

Not in his last two games, He's really improved for me.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Thought he was shite against St Johnstone.

I thought he had a really bad first half but he grew into the game well.

24 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

He actually puts in tackles and can pass a ball, with Hyndman and Holt we have no sitter to screen the defence.

He's also a threat from corners, seems to work quite well with Hill when you look at their movement during them, they help make space for one another.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, JRodgA2k8 said:

He's also a threat from corners, seems to work quite well with Hill when you look at their movement during them, they help make space for one another.

Good at defending set pieces too, one of the few players in our squad who can win headers

Would much rather toral in there Holt was crap the last game, offers us no physicality, too small to header the ball hardly passes forward and I don't even think he has had a goal/assist this season could be completely wrong. Toral offers us that physicality can head the ball elects to pass forward and would get my vote ahead of holt. Although I still would play Holt, hyndman and toral as the midfield three, there is no way in hell I would play halliday!

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

IMG_4776.JPG

lol fs sellick park is a fucking eyesore. some daft cunt said at some point "stick up some banners that'll do." hahahaha. no amount of work short of bulldozing it will make that sorry excuse of a stadium look half decent. ibrox just oozes class and history. sellick park looks like it would be collapse at the slightest breeze of wind if it wasn't for all those support beams.

6 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Would much rather toral in there Holt was crap the last game, offers us no physicality, too small to header the ball hardly passes forward and I don't even think he has had a goal/assist this season could be completely wrong. Toral offers us that physicality can head the ball elects to pass forward and would get my vote ahead of holt. Although I still would play Holt, hyndman and toral as the midfield three, there is no way in hell I would play halliday!

There are kents on here who would. They also think Holt's better than Toral and that Garner is good. I kid you not.

3 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

Never said he was

Would rather have him there than Toral tho

Shouldn't come into it, but size will matter.

Toral fills a touch more space than Holt.

Playwise, they're equally as bad.

12 minutes ago, watpnosurrender said:

nope me neither but that's the same every time we play them cant sleep the night before

I think it's fear of getting your arse literally raped after visiting the scum's ground, I'm not able to go but I still have the arse protecting mental reflex kicking in.

Hope to fuck we win this one. Their talk of getting a record score against us has built them up for an embarrassing fall. Their tears would be the sweetest nectar.