***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

Just now, Gaz52 said:

This is essentially our cup final now though. Stopping them from winning a treble would be un-fucking-believable. 

I was hoping for Miller to ruin the treble with a 90th minute winner in the final but I suppose the same in the semi would do.

38 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

That's you and some other defeatist bawbag fae Bristol said the exact same thing!!??...sniff sniff..

Very funny.. it's truthful.   If you think the Tims was a good draw then your deluded. Granted anything can happen but the final looks a long shot now

12 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

The positive to cling to is we have never lost a semi against them................

The negative is that stat will probably be gone soon

Ps. Stand corrected if i've got that wrong.

That can't be correct surely?

10 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

The positive to cling to is we have never lost a semi against them................

The negative is that stat will probably be gone soon

Ps. Stand corrected if i've got that wrong.

Aye. We lost a league cup semifinal v them in 2015 during mcdowells wonderful attempt at care taker boss. And I can remember one a good 15 yr ago think Albertz scored and got sent off along with mols.

be great to end their unbeaten run on Sunday then burst their treble dreams.

19 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Aye. We lost a league cup semifinal v them in 2015 during mcdowells wonderful attempt at care taker boss. And I can remember one a good 15 yr ago think Albertz scored and got sent off along with mols.

be great to end their unbeaten run on Sunday then burst their treble dreams.

Talking about the scottish cup, pretty sure it was brought up before last seasons game.

I think the most annoying thing about this group of players is that they've shown how well they can play at times this season but just not found any consistency at all. I have no doubt that if Celtic have a major off-day and we have a major on-day then we could sneak it. If we didn't let our concentration levels slip in December then we could have won that game as well. This is the players chance to restore some pride and win over the fans again