***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

i'm off work next week so if we win i can just drink myself stupid and spend a couple days recovering. if we lose then i don't need to put up with the celtic fans in my work on the monday.

hope we knock the cunts off track of the treble. if they get through then they will win. i want us to get through and for the junkies to win too so we can put them in their place.

35 minutes ago, one55 said:

i'm off work next week so if we win i can just drink myself stupid and spend a couple days recovering. if we lose then i don't need to put up with the celtic fans in my work on the monday.

hope we knock the cunts off track of the treble. if they get through then they will win. i want us to get through and for the junkies to win too so we can put them in their place.

It's a league match

7 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Still holding out hopes for a ticket but my hopes aren't high.

For those who are going, it's probably best to just ignore the game and sing and wind up the tarriers for 90 minutes :tu: 

You should get one alright mate, heard of a fair few spares floating about and no doubt more will crop up closer to the game.

10 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

You should get one alright mate, heard of a fair few spares floating about and no doubt more will crop up closer to the game.

Aye doesn't look like I'll get one through my bus.  I'll keep an eye on the ticket forum and see if any become available.

Think there'll be any going about outside the ground before the game?

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Still holding out hopes for a ticket but my hopes aren't high.

For those who are going, it's probably best to just ignore the game and sing and wind up the tarriers for 90 minutes :tu: 

Quite a few spares going about. A lot of people don't want to go, 50 odd thousand beggars lapping it up over us, it's not exactly ideal circumstances for some bears. Keep the faith you'll get one mate

47 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Aye doesn't look like I'll get one through my bus.  I'll keep an eye on the ticket forum and see if any become available.

Think there'll be any going about outside the ground before the game?

Not sure about outside the ground but if your there early enough you never know. 

Wes

Hodson Wilson Hill Wallace

Halliday

Windass Hyndman

MOH Miller McKay 

Back 5 no reason to get forward. Enough damage can be done with the rest. If we play on the counter the ball must be given to Windass, MOH and McKay rapid.  Windass must play he looked dangerous in the last games against them.

1-1