***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

2 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

We were ten times better when that empty jersey mckay was subbed. Waghorn is fucking shocking could have been a win.

The ref did us a solid not giving the scum a last minute penalty - was a stone waller ?.

Apart from that last twenty minutes we dominated and could have had a couple. They ain't all that, dembele was shite - a far cry from £40mill. Boyata was their best player that says it all

If just one of those Waghorn chances fell to Miller....

Gutted no to win it in all honesty, they were shit, by their undeserved high standards, Waghorn and Holt are the reason it was only a point today.

2 left, we can ruin their treble and undefeated streak, I'm sure of it.

Like I said before, getting better every time, get Garner and Waghorn in that 4-4-2 and who knows, keep Kenny as an impact sub.

No surrender lads 

I'm actually gutted we never won that. They only really hit the post and I can only remember Fod making one other save beside that. 

That tarrier mob are average at best but the media bigs them up so much that I think it gets in the heads of other players in the league. 

GET IT RIGHT UP THOSE DIRTY MHANKY TAIG BASTARDS!!!

We could have won if Waghorn had been on target with those two sitters.

Much passion and pride restored today.

Yes our frailties were there for all to see, but we dug in and fought and scrapped for everything.

The players and Murty deserve so much credit for their efforts and deserve all the plaudits.

Got to say I was grinning like a Cheshire cat all the way through it as I witnessed for the first time in a long time, we got seriously physical and grew a spine. Fucking loved it.

The boy Hyndman is sheer quality. What I'd give for more of his kind.

A fucking great day all round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!