Sign in to follow this  
PromDeAnglais

***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

Just now, Rfc52 said:

see the pish you read on here about that shower of Fenian bastards it's a disgrace. Have a fucking word with yourselves.

they're ordinary. we had all the clear cut chances and they had Stuart Armstrong hitting shots. that was it. they ain't half as good as many on here seem.to think they are.

Well done Clint hill and Rangers.

Well done also to.murty. he changed that during the game and we deserved at least a point.

Enjoy your night bears. Fuck them all

We're 3 or 4 players away from them. Its not a gulf.

chris182 and Rfc52 like this

3 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

Happy with that result. Good end to Murty's temporary tenure and no more than he deserves. Good experience for him and hope it benefits the U20's.

As I have said before, it will. The U20s dont need to follow MWs 4 3 3 philosphy. Murty can do his own thing 

The Ghost likes this

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Come the semi final I'd start garner ahead of waghorn and windass ahead of McKay. 

Forrester is a great impact player.

Garner?

2 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

We were ten times better when that empty jersey mckay was subbed. Waghorn is fucking shocking could have been a win.

The ref did us a solid not giving the scum a last minute penalty - was a stone waller ?.

Apart from that last twenty minutes we dominated and could have had a couple. They ain't all that, dembele was shite - a far cry from £40mill. Boyata was their best player that says it all

If just one of those Waghorn chances fell to Miller....

cstamomusa likes this

Gutted no to win it in all honesty, they were shit, by their undeserved high standards, Waghorn and Holt are the reason it was only a point today.

2 left, we can ruin their treble and undefeated streak, I'm sure of it.

Like I said before, getting better every time, get Garner and Waghorn in that 4-4-2 and who knows, keep Kenny as an impact sub.

No surrender lads 

delparlane likes this