***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, jbm26896 said:

I thought when Rodgers took of Armstrong and replaced him with Griffith he made a huge mistake - We then got back into the game 

great fight back gers 

His ego thought he could bring that wee inbred in to kill us off. Fuck the pair of them. Horrible clatty fuckpigs!

I got ridiculed for posting their team against Inverness and saying it was ordinary. They've two "stars" in Dembele and Sinclair and we stopped them today. Armstrong is a very good player in the middle but apart, they are workmanlike. That's why they get found out when they step up a level. 

Us? We need someone who can score and create - our Sinclair and Dembele if you like.  We had more one on ones with their keeper today than what they had with Foderingham. 

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

see the pish you read on here about that shower of Fenian bastards it's a disgrace. Have a fucking word with yourselves.

they're ordinary. we had all the clear cut chances and they had Stuart Armstrong hitting shots. that was it. they ain't half as good as many on here seem.to think they are.

Well done Clint hill and Rangers.

Well done also to.murty. he changed that during the game and we deserved at least a point.

Enjoy your night bears. Fuck them all

Yasss bang on mate.this new generation of fans are surrender monkey bastards

1 minute ago, Bluenose1986 said:

His ego thought he could bring that wee inbred in to kill us off. Fuck the pair of them. Horrible clatty fuckpigs!

Agreed - a very arrogant guy 

let's see how he responds to defeat in the semi final 

I'm not going to go overboard celebrating a draw but I'm delighted with the spirit, fight and heart the team showed. We took no shit off them today. Well, except McKay who was a fucking disgrace to our badge. 

We deserved at LEAST a draw in that game. If Waggy wasn't a pile of shite up front we'd have won that game.