***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Clint had a hold of him, but that was outside the box, so it's a free kick and not a pen. However the play continued and that did not have any impact on the tackle inside the box.

Fair play mate, I only saw it at the time and haven't been able to watch it back so I'll take your word for it being outside the box ! 

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Clint had a hold of him, but that was outside the box, so it's a free kick and not a pen. However the play continued and that did not have any impact on the tackle inside the box.

If I remember right, the rules are that if a foul starts outside the box and continues into the box, it's a penalty, but if it's a different challenge in the box to the one that happened outside than yeah, if the tackle in the box is fine then it should just be pulled back for a freekick outside.

2 minutes ago, BluebearDory said:

Happy bunny at that result and we can hold our heads high but does anyone else still feel they were there for the taking......

Aye if waghorn had scored that first 1v1 which was the easier of the two to score we could have taken them. On the other hand if we had went up first then that could have spurred celtic on and they could have scored a few. All ifs and buts but if i was to pick one or the other i think we would have taken them today if we had used our chances wisely.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Apologies for posting this cunt but how can this cunt be employed as an impartial pundit. Re. phantom pen claim.......

How dare you. As a man who intentionally got sent off in an Old Firm game, Sutton knows a fair bit about footballing ethics.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Apologies for posting this cunt but how can this cunt be employed as an impartial pundit. Re. phantom pen claim.......

Don't feed the cunt, what he's doing is simple.

He really is a biased cunt that hates rangers, yet he's trying to create this persona that he's just a guy that wants to create controversy and speak his mind.

Nah Mutton, you're just a bitter cunt... do I hear helicopter blades? I tend to hear it when this cunts name comes up.

10 minutes ago, Duncn said:

Special thanks to brenda fucked up big style putting 2 upfront cheers again pal u rhat bastard 

Give him a break - he was  only trying to deliver the seven or eight goals his fans had convinced themselves they were going to get.

4 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I just quote tweeted this. It's honestly no wonder Celtic fans are so fucking paranoid when they have cunts like Sutton perpetuating it. It's ingrained in their psyche. 

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Lads, someone be a gem and post up the post-match interviews for me please? 

I'm working today so dived out of work at 3 and back into work as soon as the FT whistle went so missed the interviews. 

Post match isn't on youtube yet but here's the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVaGyBPoEAZItDjlFPsRcSA

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I just quote tweeted this. It's honestly no wonder Celtic fans are so fucking paranoid when they have cunts like Sutton perpetuating it. It's ingrained in their psyche. 

It really is, I remember my uncle in law going on about all the time for years, every old firm game he'd be banging on about the refs being against them n shit, "playing against 12 men".

Murty's  done more in three weeks to improve the team then that slap head manage in the last year.has installed some belief and character into the side.

To be fair Waggy got himself into scoring positions  the one on one when  he anticipated the ball  he peeled off his marker but he just can't take his chances like a good striker them chances don't come round often but that fuckin dumb-bell-end his decision making  and chances he squandered show's why no one has come in to buy the rancid cheating  cunt.  

tavs every corner he took he  coudn't beat the first defender needs too come off corners and free kicks maybe someone else  Mckay ?

outstanding performance  from us thought we'd have a torrid time there but glad to be proved wrong

After umpteen replays Neil McCann and Strachan cant decide whether  or not Hill has caught Griffiths enough to concede a penalty. Yet so many Rangers supporters on here calling it a stone waller... 

Anyway delighted for Graham Murty,  he picked up a shambles of a side and has listened to a shower of Arseholes call a tanking for us all week.. right fucking up you McCoist. 

51 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

see the pish you read on here about that shower of Fenian bastards it's a disgrace. Have a fucking word with yourselves.

they're ordinary. we had all the clear cut chances and they had Stuart Armstrong hitting shots. that was it. they ain't half as good as many on here seem.to think they are.

Well done Clint hill and Rangers.

Well done also to.murty. he changed that during the game and we deserved at least a point.

Enjoy your night bears. Fuck them all

Not seen much of them outside the games against us, but keep Sinclair and Dembele quiet and they are nothing special.