Snake joins Aston Villa

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Odd. 

Maybe split with MW now? 

Think think it's only till summer mate. I know mark warburton is weighing up his options before he takes another job so will Likely join up again in summer when he gets another job. Will be Nottingham though I think. 

3 hours ago, AlCapone said:

He's not a snake, pathetic 

Agree 100%  Why is he a snake?. Unfortunately he wasn't up to the job and looked else where instead of sitting on his arse and just expecting the remainder of his contract to be paid out. The board gave them permission to talk to other clubs, which they did.

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Agree 100%  Why is he a snake?. Unfortunately he wasn't up to the job and looked else where instead of sitting on his arse and just expecting the remainder of his contract to be paid out. The board gave them permission to talk to other clubs, which they did.

Why are they telling everyone they didn't hand in their resignations then? I mean that's the line they are going for

What story is it you want us to believe? 

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Why are they telling everyone they didn't hand in their resignations then? I mean that's the line they are going for

I would agree, why the cloak and dagger stuff- if he admitted he had spoke to NF maybe the landscape would be different.

4 hours ago, AlCapone said:

He's not a snake, pathetic 

In my eyes he is. He will be part of Nottinghams management in summer and tried to do it all behind our backs.  You can have your opinion I don't agree with you though

33 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

He snaked us by trying to do it behind our backs? As a season ticket holder I'm entitled to my opinion and wish he at least waited till end of season and admitted job was to big for them and resigned rather than bailing out at start of February when we are left with the players they brought in and can't change it 

3 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

it comes down to who you believe, Dave King or Davie Weir, it ain't even an option for me, Weir all day every day and twice on Sunday's

Agree with you to an extent. If it comes out he didn't want to leave us after the window shut then I will admit I was wrong. The timing of the whole thing doesn't sit right at all with me. Regardless of what was said i.e. If they resigned or not 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Yes that was unfortunate, if we are to believe that he is indeed off to Aston villa then he has realised that he was wrong by trying to get out of the agreement with the board and has now accepted his resignation. I don't think it warrants him getting labeled a snake.

58 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

He snaked us by trying to do it behind our backs? As a season ticket holder I'm entitled to my opinion and wish he at least waited till end of season and admitted job was to big for them and resigned rather than bailing out at start of February when we are left with the players they brought in and can't change it 

No one would of thanked him if mid way through the season he made a statement informing us that with agreement from the board he is looking for a way out. Yes he could of waited till end of season but the management was failing, that scenario will not give us an option for an exciting new manager to come in and win the Scottish cup. Which would of been highly doubtful if W & W was still in place till end of season.