Memorable Wins At Parkhead - Videos

Gaz52

I just thought in the lead up to the Old Firm on Sunday we could re-live some great wins at that dump.

Every win there is memorable to be honest. 

But I'll go for this one just now for obvious reasons :D post some of your own if you like

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

It's not even the goal, it's the wee nod to Advocaat when he's back at the half way line.

Job done.

Hugh Dallas gave Advocaat that same wink at full time.

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

I just thought in the lead up to the Old Firm on Sunday we could re-live some great wins at that dump.

But I'll go for this one just now for obvious reasons :D post some of your own if you like

The players giving it big licks to Hullo Hullo at the end, especially Scott Wilson!

Remember the interview with Alex McLeish at PH and the players have clearly left the dressing room door open while belting out 'the fucking celtic know all about their troubles!'  

Been to loads of them and my favourite was the 3-1 game when Miller got a double and Lafferty scored. Down 1-0 on the stroke of half time but responded brilliantly.

Our end was fucking rocking, it was a lovely day and I got absolutely blootered.

38 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Been to loads of them and my favourite was the 3-1 game when Miller got a double and Lafferty scored. Down 1-0 on the stroke of half time but responded brilliantly.

Our end was fucking rocking, it was a lovely day and I got absolutely blootered.

My first and only win at parkhead was that game best feeling ever, had mostly bad luck there and mostly wins at ibrox and hampden

I love watching the highlights of the one Gazza runs from the half way line and gets on the end of a McCoist (or Salenko, can't mind which one) cross and finishes it. Then runs up and celebrates right infront of our fans 

33 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

What a day that was! 

"1 nil & you fucked it up!!"

one of my favourite old firms away from Ibrox as well! 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

First one I can sort of remember.

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

Second goal is in my top 3 ever for various reasons.

Some of Waterreus' saves that day were shit hot! 

Two in particular in the first half, which don't make it into that video sadly

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Some of Waterreus' saves that day were shit hot! 

Two in particular in the first half, which don't make it into that video sadly

Bellamy must've hit about 12 shots that game.

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

How's that for the self proclaimed greatest fans in the world ha fecking ha.  Di they ever get the cnut who threw the coin?

2 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

How's that for the self proclaimed greatest fans in the world ha fecking ha.  Di they ever get the cnut who threw the coin?

No, almost 20 years later and they still get away with these kind of things. Usually involve Rangers supporting children now though. 

This one was a disappointment at the end for me in spite of the result.

New Year game, goal in the first minute, 2-0 in the fourth minute. I thought we were going to annihilate them.

3-0 by half time was still decent but we let them back in to it in the second half, and it finished 4-2 to us.

Here's another 4-2 win against them which was before my time but I hadn't seen before.

7 minutes ago, tannerall said:

This one was a disappointment at the end for me in spite of the result.

New Year game, goal in the first minute, 2-0 in the fourth minute. I thought we were going to annihilate them.

3-0 by half time was still decent but we let them back in to it in the second half, and it finished 4-2 to us.

Here's another 4-2 win against them which was before my time but I hadn't seen before.

Honestly, the first video you posted is one of my favourites, just for the limbs after the seconds.

Can't upload as I'm at work but one of my favourite games there was the late winner from wee rod Wallace after albertz missed a penalty afew minutes before. Was worth every second of the soaking we got under the leaky roof at their Lego set shite hole dump. 

3 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Goose bumps every time I watch it what a day. The timplosion was a thing of beauty they are utter scum of the earth with their behaviour.....long for these days to return again ??WATP.