Memorable Wins At Parkhead - Videos

Gaz52

One my favourite moments and one of my worst came in the same day.  Wee novo's equaliser in 2008 in the midweek replanned game. I have never celebrated a goal like it, the whole place went absolute bonkers, bodies flying everywhere.  Then that big donkey hesselhink scored in injury time. If it wasn't for that goal we'd have won the league that season. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

One my favourite moments and one of my worst came in the same day.  Wee novo's equaliser in 2008 in the midweek replanned game. I have never celebrated a goal like it, the whole place went absolute bonkers, bodies flying everywhere.  Then that big donkey hesselhink scored in injury time. If it wasn't for that goal we'd have won the league that season. 

Remember this ..... going into the game thinking a draw is all we needed when the wee man scored the equaliser it was quality as you say. Cunts scored in 93rd minute if I remember right .

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Same night mcgregor saved the penalty while seriously injured. Was absolutely devastated at the end after thinking it was our night with wee novos goal and the penalty save. 

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Some of Waterreus' saves that day were shit hot! 

Two in particular in the first half, which don't make it into that video sadly

Watched that game in my wee Aunty's hoose. She's no longer with us but every time I see that game I can picture her jumping about like a lunatic screaming in the garden so the neighbours heard :lol: 

19 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Honestly, the first video you posted is one of my favourites, just for the limbs after the seconds.

Always mind of the wee guy in the training jacket from that clip from watching the highlights of that game. He's just throwing all sorts of shapes :lol: 1:25 in the video 

16 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Same as the 1-1 game when mculloch scored . That prick samaras must have missed at least half a dozen sitters that day :lol:

Was it that game McGregor made to wonder save from him and tipped it over the bar ?

The GFITW showing themselves up once again in that 2-0 game I just posted, hitting Ricksen with all sorts whilst he's taking a corner, his reaction is brilliant though, just standing there kidding on nothing is going on :lol: winds them right up

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

"Can you hear the rangers sing" 

aye geez a minute ya cunts :lol::crabflute:

Fucking love that goal.

They pounded us that entire game as well and we showed what being champions is all about by going up the pitch and pulling one back. They must fucking hate the sight of Walter Smith with the amount of torment he caused them

21 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Was it that game McGregor made to wonder save from him and tipped it over the bar ?

You can see that save in this video. Still don't know how he manages to get it over the bar :praise: 

Please bears stay to end if we win 

Insist on players returning to the park like those fuckers do 

Any players scoring up the Rangers end should steam roll any security on linesmen that urge the players not to celebrate 

Head butt their heavy handed security guards on your way off the pitch as they man handle you preferably 

56 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Same as the 1-1 game when mculloch scored . That prick samaras must have missed at least half a dozen sitters that day :lol:

We got battered that day, how we escaped with a point I'll never know. 

Nothing worse when they've just scored, giving it the big in, then to equalise minutes later is up there with the best moments I've had following Rangers.