Football buzzwords

26 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

" I say it like I see it" - that cunt sutton

Its not Catchphrase ya wank

It's certainly a bullshit statement in his case.

"Saying it as you see it" doesn't mean spouting shite about your club's rivals to earn money from newspapers, and calling anybody who disagrees with you a liar.

Sutton is a cock.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Striker on barren run)He just needs one to go in off his backside and he will start bangin them in.

(Keeper saves from a good shot) if anything he got too good a contact on it

(Goal on 45)Thatll change the half time team talk

(4goals a season forward)Hes not an out and out striker

Also annoys me when the keeper makes a good save (you know, doing his job) and has to get up and shout at every cunt to make it seem better.

9 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

PERCY PERCY PERCY!!!!

BIG JOCKS IN THE BUILDING LOCK UP YER DAUGHTERS

:lol:

"JUST LEFT THE BIG WALLET THERE LYING ON THE TABLE, DIDN'T WANT TO LOOK ALL LOPSIDED IN THE OLD PHOTOGRAPH!"

Just now, Mr Soprano said:

:lol:

"JUST LEFT THE BIG WALLET THERE ON THE TABLE, DIDN'T WANT TO LOOK LOPSIDED IN THE OLD PHOTOGRAPH!"

COME ON NOW PERCY, DON'T BE A PROUD PERCY BOYS, I KNOW WHAT YOU EARN A YEAR AND MY WEE YORKSHIRE TERRIER GETS MORE THAN THAT IN CRUNCHIES!

Fucking loved that sketch man :lol: 

Just now, The Godfather said:

COME ON NOW PERCY, DON'T BE A PROUD PERCY BOYS, I KNOW WHAT YOU EARN A YEAR AND MY WEE YORKSHIRE TERRIER GETS MORE THAN THAT IN CRUNCHIES!

Fucking loved that sketch man :lol: 

It's fucking superb mate :lol: 

BIG JOCK'S CAST OFF WIMMIN!

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

" I say it like I see it" - that cunt sutton

Its not Catchphrase ya wank

I stuck it over to the Napoli game last night and he was doing it, surprise surprise he was moaning about the ref not giving Napoli a penalty "He's shuved him in the back, the ref is appppalllllling"

Fucking sociopath

2 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Not so much a specific word or phrase but the same generic rhetoric clichés referring to certain players like anytime Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez etc misplace a pass, miss the target etc the sheer astonishment in their language/phrasing/tone as if it never happens. It happens all the time even though they are great players. 

Yeah this is the absolute worst.

"Ooh, Messi is human after all!"

Yeah, thanks for that Clive. His team is 4-0 down to Bayern and he has done fuck all for 90 mins but THAT misplaced pass is the reason he's human.

Even made it into computer games. I remember playing FIFA a few years ago and misplaced a pass with Iniesta and the commentator said something like "a rare misplaced pass from Iniesta". I did it again a minute later and he said the same thing again. NOT THAT FUCKING RARE THEN EH?

I can remember the arsehole who is Alan McInally going on one about the P.O.M.O one night..(Position Of Maximum Opportunity)..the area between the keepr and the back 4 apparently..:duh:

The best was BOUNCEBACKABILITY by Sir Ian Dowie..:dance: