Bears Den Meltdown on Twitter

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I know and you compare it to

:lol: 

Haha.. another one of them having a meltdown over another persons culture because its Rangers related...

They used to have a Jap player... from a country that eats animals live

A Greek player... from a country where some areas they still slaughter animals for food by slitting their throat and letting them bleed

3 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Haha.. another one of them having a meltdown over another persons culture because its Rangers related...

A Greek player... from a country where some areas they still slaughter animals for food by slitting their throat and letting them bleed

A few years ago they happily agreed to play a friendly against Atletic Bilbao, a club who only employ players from the Basque Country.

Imagine only selecting players from a certain culture eh :whistle:

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

A few years ago they happily agreed to play a friendly against Atletic Bilbao, a club who only employ players from the Basque Country.

Imagine only selecting players from a certain community eh :whistle:

Aye but....aye but....aye but.....speshul relationships.

Fuck ETA and fuck the ira.

Are people really surprised that Celtic supporters are fucked up? Really? After all this time? Really? After all that evidence? Evidence ranging from the birth of their club to their current state? After the obsession they've got with a club completely nothing to do with them? With their raging jealously of what we have and they'll never achieve? With their fucked up religious raising, and inbuilt religious schools? Their despicable past including a large amount of child abuse at celtic football club which was never punished? With their complete and utter inferiority complex? With them not knowing whether to be proud to be scottish or irish? Do they even exist on this planet as sane individuals? Are they even orbiting the earth? People are still suprised? Really?

30 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

And that's before you even take into consideration that their Club itself is a paedophile ring

I can honestly say I'm glad we've got Pedro Caixinha. Would have him easily above Guardiola, Mourinho, Ancelotti and Gus McPherson anyday. Much better track record. And if Real Madrid ever want to swap to swap Cristiano Ronaldo for Barrie McKay then they can fuck off. We are Rangers! We do not get ripped off!

I've had it with disrespectful fans who can't even take the time to learn to spell our new managers second name and refer to him as "Pedro". At least show him the respect he deserves as Rangers manager and learn to spell his fucking name!

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

I've had it with disrespectful fans who can't even take the time to learn to spell our new managers second name and refer to him as "Pedro". At least show him the respect he deserves as Rangers manager and learn to spell his fucking name!

Kranjcar all over again :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Willis said:

My spellcheck is on its last warning :mutley:

An absolute letdown.

I actually said the other day that this place was worthy of its own Kerryfail equivalent at times, but that's just poor. It's a copy-and-paste of every second post, none of which are entertaining or resemble a meltdown.

What else do we expect, though?

When we were outside playing football, they were going to mass dressed as choir boys, eating "holy" bread. When we were underage drinking Merrydown and fingering our birds, they were joining their local Priest on a trip to Rome to visit the Vatican. We mock their history of child abuse while they hide it. We embrace being British while they cross themselves in our direction, as if it offends us and if their fantasy God goes to the football.

We're a different breed.