Bears Den Meltdown on Twitter

On 3/11/2017 at 4:38 PM, Willis said:

I've had it with disrespectful fans who can't even take the time to learn to spell our new managers second name and refer to him as "Pedro". At least show him the respect he deserves as Rangers manager and learn to spell his fucking name!

Thats a serious meltdown mate. 

You will be splattered all over that twitter page tonight

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is them starting the process of hounding referees again. 

If we mount a better challenge next season, I expect there will be more Taig Anti-Ref scenarios... (always cheated,  never defeated etc)

Heard it here first, from me, 2017/2018 season - Scottish Referee Strike will happen

23 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

That is them starting the process of hounding referees again. 

If we mount a better challenge next season, I expect there will be more Taig Anti-Ref scenarios... (always cheated,  never defeated etc)

Heard it here first, from me, 2017/2018 season - Scottish Referee Strike will happen

They'll probably dig some dirt up on Madden and it'll end up in the papers just like it did with McMurray, McDonald & Dallas etc.

Fucking mental really as Madden has been one of the worst refs to us over the past few years, sums their inbred paranoid mindset up tbh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...