Are the taigs titles tainted?

Gaz52

Are they tainted?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Tainted titles?

I know we all wanted it at the time but looking back, we should never have been demoted to division three. Fans of clubs outside the UK can't get their head round the fact they put Scotland's biggest club and attraction there, because they don't understand that we live in a taig-infested country and our football governing body has it's strings pulled by the Celtic chief-exec.

Another reason these titles are tainted is the fact Celtic FC shouldn't be allowed to operate due to it's proven harboring of paedophiles. There is proof of hush payments and mass cover-ups, the sickest of crimes goes unpunished... Look at Penn State, they didn't get away with it did they? Only in SNP-Scotland.

So the 15k that showed up to their games celebrating before Rangers came back to the top-flight, should be embarrassed, but that's one thing you don't link with Celtic - shame - they don't have any. Ambulance chasers, getting put back into Europe 3 times after being humiliated because of a few typos on paperwork. They are an absolute atrocity and embarrassment to Scotland, just as well they class themselves as Irish/Palestinian/Catalonian

54 titles won without the aid of the SFA and won without employing and defending any beasts - that's what you call a successful football club

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO no - they still had to win them.

Same argument could be used for about half of our 9IAR one's as they were fucked financially and getting humped off the rest of the league almost weekly.

A better argument would be the scummy cunts count some of their honours from the war-time, whereas we don't. 

We know they are but the bheasts wont care, Scottish football wont care and those outside Scottish football won't care.

The record books won't have an asterisks saying Rangers weren't in the top flight.

That is why it is imperative we stop 10IAR dead in its tracks 

Of course they're tainted and we should make an effort to constantly remind them. They conspired with the rest of Scottish football to get rid of the only meaningful competition with the added bonus of scooping up the bulk of European competition monies. History books won't show this, but we will remember.

55 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Same argument could be used for about half of our 9IAR one's as they were fucked financially and getting humped off the rest of the league almost weekly.

A better argument would be the scummy cunts count some of their honours from the war-time, whereas we don't. 

Forget the financially because IMO that can't be a argument. the very fact we were not in the same league  as them for 4 years makes those titles tainted.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Forget the financially because IMO that can't be a argument. the very fact we were not in the same league  as them for 4 years makes those titles tainted.

True but they still had to win them - even if the competition wasn't really there. 

It's the same as when Andy Murray won Wimbledon .. no-one said it's tainted because Djokovic got knocked before the final. 

For what it's worth I'd never admit it to a tarrier. Any of them I encounter I tell them their titles are tainted fuck them. 

Tainted title is bheast talk as far as I'm concerned. 

If the shoe was on the other foot I'd be claiming any title we won regardless if they were in the division or not. It's sheer delusion to think the majority wouldn't be doing the same. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

A better argument would be the scummy cunts count some of their honours from the war-time, whereas we don't

It would be a poor argument because we do count our titles. We count ours from the 1917/18 season.

The League was still official during the first world war whereas it wasn't during the second world war.

I think though they count a goal/goals scored by one of their players during the unofficial '39-'45 league campaigns or something like that.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

It would be a poor argument because we do count our titles. We count ours from the 1917/18 season.

The League was still official during the first world war whereas it wasn't during the second world war.

I think though they count a goal/goals scored by one of their players during the unofficial '39-'45 league campaigns or something like that.

We should be on about 60 titles if we counted them. 

If they had had nothing to do with us being put into div3, probably causing a major loss of finances due to players choosing to walk out by refusing to TUPE, the titles would be less tainted.

But no, they were a major part of the events surrounding us being put into div3 so they are heavily tainted.

If the show was on the other foot, I would enjoy the tiles definitely but I wouldn't value them as highly.

As for comparisons with their screw ups in the 90s, they caused that all by themselves. we should never have been punished anywhere near as heavily as we were (by Liewell and his acolytes) and they wanted even more from us!

Fully expect to be called a taig for this but...

Celtic count their league titles during the First World War as the league and football in general operated as normal, whereas we don't count our during the Second World War as leagues were suspended and split into regional division which weren't designed to be competitive but to give the fans something to look forward to during the war time.