Durham v Sutton

If you've not just heard that heated exchange between Durham and Sutton on Talksport listen back on the website. 

Fucking brilliant to hear that tarrier cunt being told a few home truths and being stood up to unlike the fannies that work with him on BT sport.

Absolutely brilliant! 

8 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

So much time for Durham, the only cunt that says it as it is about the tarriers. 

Nah he's as big a welt as Sutton. He slates us, Scotland as a nation in all forms of sport and the tarriers in equal inflammatory  measures to get callers out their boxes. The man turns his mic up and talks louder and over people to get his point across - would love to hit him on the chin.

that aside did he tear strips off that gangly tarrier prick earlier? That's one drivetime session I would have tuned into!

3 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Nah he's as big a welt as Sutton. He slates us, Scotland as a nation in all forms of sport and the tarriers in equal inflammatory  measures to get callers out their boxes. The man turns his mic up and talks louder and over people to get his point across - would love to hit him on the chin.

that aside did he tear strips off that gangly tarrier prick earlier? That's one drivetime session I would have tuned into!

Mate you've got to listen back, I'd arrived at where I needed to be and I sat in the car for another 10 minutes, it was probably the worst radio ever broadcast but hearing them go at each other was priceless. 

6 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Nonsense.

Just now, rangersmad86 said:

Mate you've got to listen back, I'd arrived at where I needed to be and I sat in the car for another 10 minutes, it was probably the worst radio ever broadcast but hearing them go at each other was priceless. 

Yeah I'm waiting on it appearing on the talksport site, it's my kind of catfight lol. Pair of wnkers. Do you know where I can listen back?

Just now, Hutton2008 said:

Yeah I'm waiting on it appearing on the talksport site, it's my kind of catfight lol. Pair of wnkers. Do you know where I can listen back?

4 minutes ago, SirMW said:

LInk ? 

Because it's only been in the last half hour probably won't be available just yet. Will post a link when it's up.

10 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

You've hit the nail on the head. Anyone that thinks he has love for us is deluded.

He did exactly what you described to Sutton, turned down his mic and talked over him - not that I was complaining this time.

He did get a cracker of a dig in at the end, about Talksport letting him get a foothold in the media - if only that hadn't though.

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Durham is a fanny mate 

I'm not saying he's perfect but I do find a lot of his rants are backed up and reasonable. The anti-Scottish slate is clearly a wind up that gets people talking, which equals more traffic for TalkSport.

Then again maybe I'm blinkered because he hates the animals so much!

3 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I'm no fan of Sutton but to be honest he's trying to defend Scottish football which no one else does.

The SPFL don't even bother to try and promote our game. 

We need to stop comparing it the the English Premier League.

I couldnt give a flying fuck about our game tbh mate 

rangers , nothing else 

Durham is a blinded, ignorant arrogant fool who thinks he knows football and says controversial things to get ratings.

In this instance Sutton is spot on, If a Scottish club were to be beaten 10-2 or lose a 4-0 advantage we would all be hearing the usual English hatred towards the Scottish league......"pub league" " no better than amatuer level" and bla bla bla.

He is right to challenge Durham and his clueless comments. If Rangers had access to the money these cretins have down south I couldnt see us going down by 10 goals.

6 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Where do we play??  A good product equals more money and better players for us.

What has Scottish football done for us ?  Absolutely fuck all other than try to kill us off 

not an argument with you mate , I see where you are coming from but I'm still very bitter and will never forget