Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Mongoose

Legends Weekend In Blackpool

4 posts in this topic

Due To Circumstances We now have two spare Train/B&B plus match tickets available train leaves Glasgow Friday Morning,Twin Room Friday & Saturday in Blackpool, Match Ticket, Train Return to Glasgow Sunday PM available for £140 each inclusive of Travel,Accommodation and Match Ticket....if interested PM Me asap as I will try and cancel room if no one takes up the offer I need to know by Midnight 15th March WATP!

16 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

Due To Circumstances We now have two spare Train/B&B plus match tickets available train leaves Glasgow Friday Morning,Twin Room Friday & Saturday in Blackpool, Match Ticket, Train Return to Glasgow Sunday PM available for £140 each inclusive of Travel,Accommodation and Match Ticket....if interested PM Me asap as I will try and cancel room if no one takes up the offer I need to know by Midnight 15th March WATP!

Want me to share on fb rangers ticket page mate? But be prepared for timewasters lol 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

Want me to share on fb rangers ticket page mate? But be prepared for timewasters lol 

That would be great Mate.......Its a good deal Just Work has got in the way for a couple.....I'll still be there though lol!

1 person likes this

2 Train Tickets going for Blackpool leaving 10.40 Friday from Glasgow returning Sunday 6.30 pm if anyone is looking for transport.... also 2 Match Tickets Just make a donation to Fernando's cause