6 hours ago, The Godfather said:

He's not your mate, buddy

Right ye are buddy 

6 hours ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Fuck up.

Great contribution 

8 hours ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Some of the comments in here are fucking disgraceful 

I agree mate I've reported most of the posts for racism and the admin refuse to act - we can only draw our own conclusions that they condone this filth and buy Johnny Rebel vinyls imported from Texas to play at home 

time some people moved into the 21st century thank god there was no internet when we signed Rod Wallace 

4 people like this

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I agree mate I've reported most of the posts for racism and the admin refuse to act - we can only draw our own conclusions that they condone this filth and buy Johnny Rebel vinyls imported from Texas to play at home 

time some people moved into the 21st century thank god there was no internet when we signed Rod Wallace 

Admin don't have the courage to punish it, not the first time I've seen posts like this go unchallenged. 

4 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Admin don't have the courage to punish it, not the first time I've seen posts like this go unchallenged. 

If it's not the blacks it's the pakis in the off topic or politics section that get it no wonder we're a target for the radicals imo 

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Wait to you hear admins view on homosexuals. Absolutely abhorrent imo.

I've actually contacted the forum organisers twice who host this place bur they say they can't really do much.

There's about 6 or 7 hate crimes on here everyday. 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If it's not the blacks it's the pakis in the off topic or politics section that get it no wonder we're a target for the radicals imo 

The thing is when those views are put on here then they're affiliated to Rangers and our fans.

It really winds me up because a lot of people have a perception of Rangers fans and this only makes it worse. I work in an office and people know me as quite liberal guy and I've had a few surprised I'm a Rangers fan. That's because these neanderthal types dragging their knuckles are dragging the club down with them. 

2 people like this

Just now, DennyBlueNose said:

The thing is when those views are put on here then they're affiliated to Rangers and our fans.

It really winds me up because a lot of people have a perception of Rangers fans and this only makes it worse. I work in an office and people know me as quite liberal guy and I've had a few surprised I'm a Rangers fan. That's because these neanderthal types dragging their knuckles are dragging the club down with them. 

I'm going to a combat 18 meeting the night in Pollockshiels fancy coming?

26 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Now you mention it mate. The pirate jokes were well out of hand. I'll hand myself into admin at the next opportunity. 

I'd say there's a few arse pirates on here 

if I didn't find such childish homophobia sickening 

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'd say there's a few arse pirates on here 

if I didn't find such childish homophobia sickening 

You should be banned for using such shameful language. 

Please do not attend the Pride parade this year. 

8 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Now you mention it mate. The pirate jokes were well out of hand. I'll hand myself into admin at the next opportunity. 

What exactly was it that led you to believe he may be a pirate? 

15 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

I never initiated the pirate jokes. However using my adept deductive abilities, I can only assume his last name looks like "Somalia" at a glance and thus, the topic of pirates was born.

Assuming you're not familiar with the piracy that's rife along the Somalian coast and along the coastline of the Horn of Africa, I'll inform you. 

In 2010 alone, there were 127 attempted pirate hijackings on commercial and private ship crossings off the coast of Somalia, 25 of which were succeful and held for ransom. 

These Somalian pirates would board ships with firearms (generally the AK-47, one of the cheapest and most traded weapons in Africa). They would then hold the ship until a government or company paid a ransom for the release of said ship. 

You'll notice the meme I posted is a picture taken from the 2013 box office hit, "Captain Phillips" based on the 2009 hijacking of the Maersk Alabama by Somalian pirates. Great movie, worth a watch.

I sincerely hope this explanation will allow you to move past the distress this joke has caused you.  

If not, I'd suggest you take immediate action in removing yourself from the Internet in the offchance you find something else offensive. 

47 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

I never initiated the pirate jokes. However using my adept deductive abilities, I can only assume his last name looks like "Somalia" at a glance and thus, the topic of pirates was born.

Assuming you're not familiar with the piracy that's rife along the Somalian coast and along the coastline of the Horn of Africa, I'll inform you. 

In 2010 alone, there were 127 attempted pirate hijackings on commercial and private ship crossings off the coast of Somalia, 25 of which were succeful and held for ransom. 

These Somalian pirates would board ships with firearms (generally the AK-47, one of the cheapest and most traded weapons in Africa). They would then hold the ship until a government or company paid a ransom for the release of said ship. 

You'll notice the meme I posted is a picture taken from the 2013 box office hit, "Captain Phillips" based on the 2009 hijacking of the Maersk Alabama by Somalian pirates. Great movie, worth a watch.

I sincerely hope this explanation will allow you to move past the distress this joke has caused you.  

If not, I'd suggest you take immediate action in removing yourself from the Internet in the offchance you find something else offensive. 

:mutley:
Some people would walk miles to be offended by a parade of the OO.

1 hour ago, DennyBlueNose said:

He collections coins for a hobby and he has a parrot called Ebola. 

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He collections coins for a hobby and he has a parrot called Ebola. 

surprised_bird__by_rachael321123-d6th3wl

2 hours ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Right ye are buddy 

66583_0.thumb.jpg.fc2ef05adf83890d4b26ba1593d65598.jpg

47 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Really, is that the best you can come up with? We both know what was being eluded to but I'll accept I misread the situation, at least that means you accept that those kind of views are backwards. 

I don't think I ever said in was offended, I merely objected to the tone of the thread and felt the focus should be on his footballing abilities rather than his ethnic origin. As you kindly pointed out the situation was misread and I stand corrected. 

9 hours ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Sack up FS. Tell them fuck the pope and IRA then walk oot staunch as fuck with a pure Liam Gallagher swagger.

8 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Sack up FS. Tell them fuck the pope and IRA then walk oot staunch as fuck with a pure Liam Gallagher swagger.

Ffs racism and bigotry in the one thread his pace maker will explode

19 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Ffs racism and bigotry in the one thread his pace maker will explode

Fingers crossed!

1 person likes this

I usually come into a thread by going to the last post and reading back to find out what the current script is.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS????? :lol::lol: 

5 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Fingers crossed!

Nae joy mate, ticking along nicely.