Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeanMK

Rashid Sumaila

87 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Aye people who say things like " it's the 21st century maaannnn" are almost exclusively worst cunts. You must fit in well.

I'm expecting him to inform us of the current year next.

15 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

So it isn't acceptable to make valid points on Rashid's ethnic and/or cultural upbringing but it's acceptable for you to call Rangers fans knuckledraggers? 

Valid points about whether or not her was an aids ridden pirate wielding an ak47? 

I'm not calling our fans knuckledraggers at all, what I said is views like that being written in a football forum isn't acceptable is this day and age. Agree with me or disagree with me it's my opinion. 

The hypocrisy of it all is that I'm being told I'm offended but it seems to be others who are getting your knickers in a twist 

17 hours ago, markem said:

Denny this is honestly amongst the worst posts I have ever seen posted on here, and I have seen (probably posted) some amount of shite. 

The combination of assumed superiority and apologist behaviour is truly stomach turning.  Have a word with yourself.  

So do you agree there's a negative stereotype associated to Rangers fans? All I said was it pissed me off and that what else pissed me off was wee pricks behind a keyboard leaving throwaway racist comments on a Rangers forum.

I believe it's mostly created by the media and their puppets but when people make idiotic comments it only gives them more shit to throw at us. 

I don't think I'm better than anyone and I've pretty much said the exact opposite 

18 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

So do you agree there's a negative stereotype associated to Rangers fans? All I said was it pissed me off and that what else pissed me off was wee pricks behind a keyboard leaving throwaway racist comments on a Rangers forum.

I believe it's mostly created by the media and their puppets but when people make idiotic comments it only gives them more shit to throw at us. 

I don't think I'm better than anyone and I've pretty much said the exact opposite 

wee pricks behind a keyboard

I really doubt you would say that to my face. Which would make you the wee prick 

:guiness:

anyway threads totally ruined. 

Fuck me you're in for a ride if you think that banter was 'shocking' and don't bother going in the OT

4 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

wee pricks behind a keyboard

I really doubt you would say that to my face. Which would make you the wee prick 

:guiness:

Except I didn't call you a wee prick. 

Talk about trying to get offended fs. 

6 hours ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Valid points about whether or not her was an aids ridden pirate wielding an ak47? 

I'm not calling our fans knuckledraggers at all, what I said is views like that being written in a football forum isn't acceptable is this day and age. Agree with me or disagree with me it's my opinion. 

The hypocrisy of it all is that I'm being told I'm offended but it seems to be others who are getting your knickers in a twist 

It's nobodies fault but your own if you choose to take jokes which are mostly a play on his name as racist jokes. You've came into the thread and looked at what's been written and immediately taken offence, because you didn't understand the jokes. It's not like Somali pirates are some obscure phenomenon that very few people know about, it's that famous a subject that South Park done an episode about it, and Tom Hanks starred in a film about it.

Please get off your high horse.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Valid points about whether or not her was an aids ridden pirate wielding an ak47

And still the root of the joke eludes you. 

That's a direct reference to the movie in which the meme I posted originated.

You have literally turned this into something it's not.That's what's causing the fuss here. 

You've came in, completely misread a joke and have now made it appear that the folk in here are rabid racists. 

2 people like this

20 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

It's nobodies fault but your own if you choose to take jokes which are mostly a play on his name as racist jokes. You've came into the thread and looked at what's been written and immediately taken offence, because you didn't understand the jokes. It's not like Somali pirates are some obscure phenomenon that very few people know about, it's that famous a subject that South Park done an episode about it, and Tom Hanks starred in a film about it.

Please get off your high horse.

You think its acceptable, I don't. End of. Let's leave it at that cos I have a sneaky suspicion we're never going to agree. 

On 14/03/2017 at 7:25 AM, Rfc52 said:

Wait to you hear admins view on homosexuals. Absolutely abhorrent imo.

I've actually contacted the forum organisers twice who host this place bur they say they can't really do much.

There's about 6 or 7 hate crimes on here everyday. 

Fag!

So when's the boy signing then?