Mayweather v Mcgregor

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just shows what a pussy mayweather is, coming out of retirement for an mma star with average boxing skills. 

Although if i were McGregor I'd take this fight. From the money he will receive from the fight he could easily retire. He will get whooped, but im sure the money he'll receive it'll get him to sleep at night. 

9 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

Just shows what a pussy mayweather is, coming out of retirement for an mma star with average boxing skills. 

Although if i were McGregor I'd take this fight. From the money he will receive from the fight he could easily retire. He will get whooped, but im sure the money he'll receive it'll get him to sleep at night. 

only reason mayweather is doing it as well, its the show not the fight that they will sell like fuck and bank not far off 25mill each

7 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Both scumbags. I wish McGregor had more of a chance so they could both beat the shit out of each other.

Exactly.

Mayweather may be a very good boxer but he has absolutely no class whatsoever.

A woman beating cunt who should have been thrown out of the sport and should never have been allowed to set foot in the UK.

When you think how trivial an offence was committed by the PSG defender who got his visa cancelled I am astonished Mayweather is allowed to swan about the UK polluting the place

9 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Exactly.

Mayweather may be a very good boxer but he has absolutely no class whatsoever.

A woman beating cunt who should have been thrown out of the sport and should never have been allowed to set foot in the UK.

When you think how trivial an offence was committed by the PSG defender who got his visa cancelled I am astonished Mayweather is allowed to swan about the UK polluting the place

Boxing fans have always been fond of fantasy match-ups. Mine is Tommy Hearns taking Mayweather's head off with a straight right hand.

12 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Manny Pacquaio at his peak would have beaten Mayweather. Fight happened 5 years too late.

EDIT- and De La Hoya IMO beat Mayweather. Horrible decision in that fight.

Many in the boxing world agreed with this too , Mayweather made all kinds of excuses to stay well away from Manny for years as he knew himself he would have lost.

On 3/12/2017 at 1:33 AM, SpidermansGaffer said:

Stupid oirish twat, Mayweather will absolutely take the piss out of him. Can't wait to watch this...??

McGregor won't care, he's going to make an absolute fortune on this fight. 

Both are and I'd no be surprised if both were in cahoots with it all, they both are out to break records (money, ppv, crowds). 

Bit of a circus freakshow event but morons will pay to watch it.