Mayweather v Mcgregor

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

McGregor won't care, he's going to make an absolute fortune on this fight. 

Both are and I'd no be surprised if both were in cahoots with it all, they both are out to break records (money, ppv, crowds). 

Bit of a circus freakshow event but morons will pay to watch it. 

I hope you're not implying that I'm a moron for wanting to see an Irish twat put on his arse are you?? 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, keithgersbear said:

If Mcgregor has any interest in the actual result, he should demand some stipulations to the boxing man. Like allowed to use elbows or his feet. 

Absolutely no chance any fight between them would be anything other than a boxing match. And a one-sided farce at that. 

Mayweather wouldn't entertain it. 

On 22/03/2017 at 11:31 AM, Da Kool Blue said:

More likely Mayweather will fight Golovkin, especially after his last two performances I think he'd beat GGG. 

Ha ha not a fucking chance Mayaeather fights GGG! 

On 11/03/2017 at 9:53 PM, Jimbeamjunior said:

mayweather in the 4th after putting on a boxing masterclass for 3 rounds then murdering the pikey tarrier cunt in the 4th

The only thing I worry about it that Connor can take a punch, and Mayweather has never been an knockout artist.

I don't think Connor is fast enough, or anywhere near a good enough boxer to win this, barring a lucky punch, but I worry that Mayweather can't KO him.

• 1 month later...
On 12/03/2017 at 6:08 PM, eejay the dj said:

I think Leonard would have been the only man that could have beaten Mayweather in truth

Leonard Hagler Hearns and Duran would all have destroyed Mayweather , so would the Pacman if the fight happened when it should have, still hope he slaughters that papish bastard though.

39 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Leonard Hagler Hearns and Duran would all have destroyed Mayweather , so would the Pacman if the fight happened when it should have, still hope he slaughters that papish bastard though.

We agree on that one mate about McGregor

Most definitely Leonard ,possibly Pacman and  Duran  would give Mayweather problems .Not sure about other 2 though

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Most definitely Leonard ,possibly Pacman and  Duran  would give Mayweather problems .Not sure about other 2 though

I think Hagler would of walked through Mayweather. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Dunno how anybody could think Leonard, Pacquiao and Duran would have a shot but be less sure about Hearns and Hagler. I think Hearns would give him by far the most trouble style-wise and Hagler would obviously just be more than he has ever asked been asked to handle.  

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

Dunno how anybody could think Leonard, Pacquiao and Duran would have a shot but be less sure about Hearns and Hagler. I think Hearns would give him by far the most trouble style-wise and Hagler would obviously just be more than he has ever asked been asked to handle.  

Well that's the difference between me and you Jamie .I know my stuff and you just talk shite ?