• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

Kea5Ddv.jpg

Little Fenian Rodent, get it up ye! 

Just a few thoughts from today for me.

1. When Mckay has a good game next week or the week after please don't start back with the 'let's build a team around him' pish. He's a little fanny, and I would piggyback him to the airport. 

2. We'd have won the game if it wasn't for Waghorn's dreadful finishing, he also needs to go, he's had enough chances.

3. There was an unexpected bit of fight and organisation was decent today. Thank you Graeme Murty, I for one got it wrong about you. Hold your head up high. 

4. A nice little place for Pedro to start! Good luck sir ?⚪️?

looks like shes about to shout a swear word starting with F at His Highness

For the umpteenth time he's a player who needs managed and who is FUCKING wasted out wide. Managed CORRECTLY and given a more central role he should be pivotal to this team. 

100% the right decision to hook him today as he was totally ineffectual but again fkn wasted stuck out there. 

A blind man can see McKay has the talent,  I'm hoping Caixhina sees what he's capable of and gives him the confidence to bring consistency to his game. Much in the same way Advocatt did with Ferguson. 

15 minutes ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

:lol: bet you hate him since the semi when he smashed it top bag against your taig team 

My taig team??...what are you some kind of tarrier fuck wit that  respond's to every post by saying everyone that disagrees with you is  a tarriers or taig.? What fooking age are you?

I'll gladly give you my lodge number if your willing to do so the same?

..now go shag your mother or  sister or even better your local local priest  you fuck wit..

He's a shite bag and should be sold at first opportunity.. Look at the comments of the vast majority  that are responding to this thread..

Oh...in case you didn't pick up on what I said...you tarrier fuck wit... go get a shagging from your priest

1 minute ago, Bear from Carnbroe said:

My taig team??...what are you some kind of tarrier fuck wit that  respond's to every post by saying everyone that disagrees with you is  a tarriers or taig.? What fooking age are you?

..now go shag your mother or  sister or even better your local local priest  you fuck wit..

He's a shite bag and should be sold at first opportunity.. Look at the comments of the vast majority  that are responding to this thread..

Oh...in case you didn't pick up on what I said...you tarrier fuck wit... go get a shagging from your priest

Wait.... do you think I'm a fuck wit? 

4 minutes ago, Bear from Carnbroe said:

You come in with 5 posts and start with the personal abuse on a day when we get a result and you're surprised people thing you're one of them? Get a grip. Learn how to behave or fuck off.

1 hour ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

Fuck off with your McKay pish. Everyone has bad games! 

Hes no no gonna go flying into challenges at 7 stone is he. Give him a break. Quality player! 

Enjoy the result. Get it up those tarrier greeting faced fucks 

McKay's problem is he tends to go missing in games when we need a bit of dig and heart. He is a talent and has a bright future, but I said to my old man today whilst watching the game that he's a real confidence based player and he never quite got that little run with the ball at his feet to get him going. He needs to learn that when he's having a bad game, he still has to do the simple things like dig in and support his team-mates with a bit of hunger and running and at least put in a 6/10 performance, rather than the 1-2/10 we got from him today. 

Time will tell if he is good enough to add that to his game.

45 minutes ago, JamieD said:

You come in with 5 posts and start with the personal abuse on a day when we get a result and you're surprised people thing you're one of them? Get a grip. Learn how to behave or fuck off.

Check the posts before I made comment before opening your gob and sticking up for your tuupence worth and sticking up for your wee bum chium . Its only showing  and proving your also a numb fuck.

30,843 post ...so your obviously your the main man in this site... I should know my place shouldn't I aye fooking right!!!!!

However, you've got about 30,842 that are full of shit...

So why don't you fuck off ....twat...

2 hours ago, rangersmad86 said:

Kea5Ddv.jpg

1. When Mckay has a good game next week or the week after please don't start back with the 'let's build a team around him' pish. He's a little fanny, and I would piggyback him to the airport. 

2. We'd have won the game if it wasn't for Waghorn's dreadful finishing, he also needs to go, he's had enough chances.

3. There was an unexpected bit of fight and organisation was decent today. Thank you Graeme Murty, I for one got it wrong about you. Hold your head up high. 

I would have bought her a pint of Guinness to cheer her up but for two things:

1. She's too young to drink.

2. She's a Celtic fan so she's doesn't need any more bitter in her.

9 minutes ago, Bear from Carnbroe said:

Check the posts before I made comment before opening your gob and sticking up for your tuupence worth and sticking up for your wee bum chium . Its only showing  and proving your also a numb fuck.

30,843 post ...so your obviously your the main man in this site... I should know my place shouldn't I aye fooking right!!!!!

Away and jump in a threshing machine.

10 minutes ago, Bear from Carnbroe said:

So...rather than agree to disagree. You go on like...well..a Tim that doesn't get his way.798694504_1340288.gif.87a7d39ca8d5691f3573c88e6be2d493.gif

2 hours ago, rangersmad86 said:

Kea5Ddv.jpg

Theresa is now guaranteed the guided tour for whores and the walk of shame outside the state aid arena before dinner in the tottie munchers restaurant.