OK, it wasn't a win, BUT...

1NachoNovo

they went into the game thinking they'd easily put 7 or 8 past us. we held them to a draw. of course i'd prefer a win but we matched them today. it's an improvement. 

we must keep improving. their time is numbered. 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Careful Bears, remember there's a taig on here doing a Bears Den meltdown.

We won because cause they didn't beat us and they thought they would.

Then he's wasting his time today then :rangers:

Scott 'lego' Brown motm ?? i was expecting a doing but we should have one. At ft people celebrating and can get it a bit. I wasn't. Hurts to think we're o er the moon drawing with they rats and we needed the points too. 

Also Dembele is world class. Better than messi

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

Scott 'lego' Brown motm ?? i was expecting a doing but we should have one. At ft people celebrating and can get it a bit. I wasn't. Hurts to think we're o er the moon drawing with they rats and we needed the points too. 

Football wise, it's always terrible not to beat them. That will never change.

Shutting the smug cunts up in their own shitehole though is as good as any win imo. Especially when it gets the cunts into meltdown mode. That is worth celebrating :crabflute:

4 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Clint Hill mom for me at both ends of the park. Brown lucky he wasn't sent off for off the ball assault. Bring on the semi

See this celebrating a draw pish. Wish some folk would remember that whatever fucking team in whatever fucking year and we were 1-0 down in the last few minutes, an equaliser at the piggery always send us crazy, for fuck sake man

We avoided defeat which going to scumville was always a good result regardless, sake