The H*nskelping banner

Rambo1872

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Every time we play them their main display is about us. No other club in world football is so consumed by their rivals, fact!

I listened to a wee bit of clyde phone in last week and they asked the producer if there were any scum fans on the phone and he said yes, but they all want to talk about Rangers. Says it all!

Just now, 1NachoNovo said:

I listened to a wee bit of clyde phone in last week and they asked the producer if tSays it all.here were any scum fans on the phone and he said yes, but they all want to talk about Rangers. Says it all!

Someone asked Keith Jackson yesterday on twitter who had enquired more about Pedro, Rangers or scum fans and he replied about 70/30 in celtics favour. :lol:

2 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Someone asked Keith Jackson yesterday on twitter who had enquired more about Pedro, Rangers or scum fans and he replied about 70/30 in celtics favour. :lol:

The poor wee souls want to be us, but the inbreeding, terrorism and child abuse means they know it will never happen. Hence the jealous hatred (which is funny as fuck) :lol:

Just now, 1NachoNovo said:

The poor wee souls want to be us, but the inbreeding, terrorism and child abuse means they know it will never happen. Hence the jealous hatred (which is funny as fuck) :lol:

It's ripping out o them, make no mistake they thought they'd hammer us today and it feels like a defeat to them. Afew Bernadettes will "fall downstairs" tonight. :Fod:

After the last game I fully expect the SFA to take action.

Chiose death ? Really, As for my grandchildren? Not a chance in hell,of them ever supporting a club who covered up pedophilia within their club.   Fact John Torbett was sentenced in the mid 90's by sherriff Gimblett for 30 months formsaid events. 

I like most human beings choose the truth.  BJK and now they know yet say nothing to codemm their club or their great manager who at the end of the day only carried out the boards orders  

42 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Wonder what kind of response we would have gotten if we had a fenian skelping banner unfurled at ibrox? Got a cheek about the child abuse couldn't burn the necks of these cunts with a blowtorch

Hunskelping.jpg

Cunts of the highest order.

Still it keeps the idiots off the streets if they are spending hours making shit like that.

3 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

It's ripping out o them, make no mistake they thought they'd hammer us today and it feels like a defeat to them. Afew Bernadettes will "fall downstairs" tonight. :Fod:

I have to be honest, I expected them to hammer us today. The fear was ripping right out me just before kick off and ended up in the bog (well, I'll spare the details). But it was not a nice feeling. Nerves can do damage to a man. 1-0 at half time was promising and I started to think we could get something.Thankfully, we shut the cunts up. Sadly, some stairs got abused and probably some pets too. 

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

WTF does that say fuckin steamin here and no got speech therapy till tuesday!

It says "BUMSKELPING".....everyone of them at the peado dome love it, especially when it involves little boys

"Can you print us a big fucking massive Trainspotting parody banner to take to the old firm game to wind up the Rangers?"

"Errr yeah I suppose but aren't Rangers supposed to be dead?"

"Aye they're dead but we want to wind them up."

"Why?"

"Because we hate them. They are dead though."

3 minutes ago, Goggs said:

It says "BUMSKELPING".....everyone of them at the peado dome love it, especially when it involves little boys

Aw the union bears need to get a banner like that made up for semi :lol: 

27 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

The sevco patter etc  is old hat and boring. Maybe one day the penny will drop  and realise they are offending no one. Just feeding their own fantasies.

I agree totally but it makes me spew when some on here refer to us as this...