Rambo1872

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Choose rejoicing in child abuse ..

ah so they finally admit it then? 

Would love to see us fire something back at them at the cup game but we'll probably get treated to another generic red white and blue bore fest. 

Doesn't even have to be anything illegal just something factual that will make them squirm hopefully there's a few bears with thinking caps on 

The banner at the semi last year was short and sweet.

15 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Plagiarism are its unoriginal finest and like every banner they've ever made, it's about us.

Having said this, I wouldn't knock-back some sort of response.

Sadly, we'll end up with another red, white and blue banner with some sort of shite patter on it. That heart beating one was well organised, but wasn't even worth talking about like theirs.

Who would be responsible for a response? The Union Bears? The Blue Order?

3 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Sadly, we'll end up with another red, white and blue banner with some sort of shite patter on it. That heart beating one was well organised, but wasn't even worth talking about like theirs.

UB.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

UB.

I'd love to see them respond.

They're happy to sing about jumping on the heads of Glasgow Celtic, but that's a few times they've fired shots at us and the response has been abysmal.

A big response is necessary, but we'll get fuck all. Probably a wee banner running the length of the first row reading something shite like "BE HEROES".

3 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

They're happy to sing about jumping on the heads of Glasgow Celtic, but that's a few times they've fired shots at us and the response has been abysmal.

A big response is necessary, but we'll get fuck all. Probably a wee banner running the length of the first row reading something shite like "BE HEROES".

Do something about it then?

7 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Tbf, their displays are always focused on us.

21 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Do something about it then?

Do what, exactly? Manufacture a massive display myself and carry it along to Hampden for the semi-final?

Clown. I specifically asked who's responsibility a response was in my first post in anticipation of morons like you.

35 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

We'd probably get it confiscated or the jail.

That being said the banners we produce are pretty pish. 

4 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Do what, exactly? Manufacture a massive display myself and carry it along to Hampden for the semi-final?

Clown. I specifically asked who's responsibility a response was in my first post in anticipation of morons like you.

Fuck up ya weapon.

If you want something done about it then do something.

Greeting on the internet cos the bheggars had a go at us, wanting people to fight your battles for you.

I couldn't give a fuck what the bheggars do or say, that banner sums their inferiority complex up.