The H*nskelping banner

Rambo1872

24 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Do what, exactly? Manufacture a massive display myself and carry it along to Hampden for the semi-final?

Clown. I specifically asked who's responsibility a response was in my first post in anticipation of morons like you.

If you're not happy with what the UB do then why not get a few mates to chip in and get a banner made that you would find as an appropriate response?

Doesn't need to be a massive display,  just a banner with the response that you're calling for other people to make. I'm sure people around you would be more than happy to help you display it at the match. 

Are you seriously wanting the UB to waste money on a full stand display all about the beggars in response to their pishy banner that nobody really gives a fuck about ?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Having said this, I wouldn't knock-back some sort of response.

Sadly, we'll end up with another red, white and blue banner with some sort of shite patter on it. That heart beating one was well organised, but wasn't even worth talking about like theirs.

Who would be responsible for a response? The Union Bears? The Blue Order?

Wish it was the SAS giving the response 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

We'd probably get it confiscated or the jail.

That being said the banners we produce are pretty pish. 

Aye, there's no doubt that, if a similar banner appeared in our end, we'd be under increased investigation, probably lead by the SNP.

As you've said, though, our banners are shite. Considering the ammunition we have, they're MLS-like. I'm just a punter, I'm not in a fans group and don't have the facility to engineer a banner, but if those who do insist on making them, then I at least expect something half-decent.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Fuck up ya weapon.

If you want something done about it then do something.

Greeting on the internet cos the bheggars had a go at us, wanting people to fight your battles for you.

I couldn't give a fuck what the bheggars do or say, that banner sums their inferiority complex up.

The IQ of a brick.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If you're not happy with what the UB do then why not get a few mates to chip in and get a banner made that you would find as an appropriate response?

Doesn't need to be a massive display,  just a banner with the response that you're calling for other people to make. I'm sure people around you would be more than happy to help you display it at the match. 

Are you seriously wanting the UB to waste money on a full stand display all about the beggars in response to their pishy banner that nobody really gives a fuck about ?

I don't think it's too much to ask, to be honest.

I'm well aware that they're obsessed with us; the majority of their banners are in regards to us. They have and will never bother me.

However, every so often, they need reminded of their history. That's a few times they've referred to us as H*** and we've let it pass because we don't have an inferiority complex, but that's a few pops with absolutely no response... other than a fucking heart surrounding our badge with heart monitor scribblings either side of it. Pish. Go for the jugular next time.

11 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I'm well aware that they're obsessed with us; the majority of their banners are in regards to us. They have and will never bother me.

However, every so often, they need reminded of their history. That's a few times they've referred to us as H*** and we've let it pass because we don't have an inferiority complex, but that's a few pops with absolutely no response... other than a fucking heart surrounding our badge with heart monitor scribblings either side of it. Pish. Go for the jugular next time.

There will be 18k Rangers fans at the match, of that only about maybe 60 will be Union Bears..

Why does the responsibility have to lie solely with them to respond ?

Like I said if you're unhappy with what they do get a few mates to chip in and get a banner made. UB displays are mostly about Rangers but nothing stopping anybody else making a banner or hitting back with some kind of response. Doesn't need to be a banner or display to remind them of their sordid history, the last match at hampden the "PEDO'S" chant destroyed the cunts.

12 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Aye, there's no doubt that, if a similar banner appeared in our end, we'd be under increased investigation, probably lead by the SNP.

As you've said, though, our banners are shite. Considering the ammunition we have, they're MLS-like. I'm just a punter, I'm not in a fans group and don't have the facility to engineer a banner, but if those who do insist on making them, then I at least expect something half-decent.

The IQ of a brick.

The best about it, i agree with pretty much most you say there.

Apart from your snide dig at me.

All i asked was, Why don't you do something about it? 

You respond by the petty name-calling like a petulant child.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

There will be 18k Rangers fans at the match, of that only about maybe 60 will be Union Bears..

Why does the responsibility have to lie solely with them to respond ?

Like I said if you're unhappy with what they do get a few mates to chip in and get a banner made. UB displays are mostly about Rangers but nothing stopping anybody else making a banner or hitting back with some kind of response. Doesn't need to be a banner or display to remind them of their sordid history the last match at hampden the "PEDO'S" chant destroyed the cunts.

I didn't say the responsibility lay with them; I was told so. Regardless, they are the ones who produce the banners.

I don't quite understand why you're trying to pass the buck for them.

Just now, plumbGER said:

The best about it, i agree with pretty much most you say there.

All i asked was, Why don't you do something about it? 

You respond by the petty name-calling like a petulant child.

Didn't you begin your post with "fuck up ya weapon"? :lol:

Either way, we both want the same thing; to get it right up them.

After four or five hate-filled (but not offensive) banners, I think it's time whoever created the banners steps-up.

6 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Didn't you begin your post with "fuck up ya weapon"? :lol:

Either way, we both want the same thing; to get it right up them.

After four or five hate-filled (but not offensive) banners, I think it's time whoever created the banners steps-up.

In response to you calling me a clown and a moron.

Looks like your IQ matches your perception of my IQ:UK:

That's all i was asking, why not get involved and get a group together to fund a banner to get it right up them?

I wouldn't know where to start but would make a donation to the cause.

35 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I didn't say the responsibility lay with them; I was told so. Regardless, they are the ones who produce the banners.

It's not passing the buck mate, I feel our fans are lazy and expect the UB to do it all themselves, then criticise like fuck if it's not  what they want to see. Like has already been said the UB will probably do some kind of red white and blue flag display, bit of pyro ect  and that's their choice, their money. There's nothing stopping other people making banners hitting back at the taigs.

I can't stand all this tedious shite to be honest, no allowed to say fenian, no allowed to say H**...I don't care about being called a H**, it doesn't even feature on my radar.

If some people are genuinely offended by it then I'd say pursue it by all means but I think the vast majority is just tit for tat for making Fenian taboo

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

It's not passing the buck mate, I feel our fans are lazy and expect the UB to do it all themselves, then criticise like fuck if it's not  what they want to see. Like has already been said the UB will probably do some kind of red white and blue flag display, bit of pyro ect  and that's their choice, their money. There's nothing stopping other people making banners hitting back at the taigs.

The SNP say we have to be nice to immigrant minority's 

They were supposed to have skelped us by up to 8 nil, according to one of their newspaper mongos.

No wonder they were in such a state last night...cunts couldn't skelp the skin aff a rice puddin'.

And if they think that in getting a draw against Man City puts them on the same level, then they better beware come the Semi Final.

Choose accusing other professionals of lying down

Choose cheated never defeated

Choose irrational conspiracy theories from refs, masons, establishment

Choose splitting a refs head open

Choose bottling kids

Choose phantom far east tours

Choose being unable to play days after less than 100 appearances O'Donnell but play days after 500 games Burns death 

Choose loss making film companies to cheat tax

Choose Glasgow City Council land deals

Choose highly onerous government funded mortgages 

Choose triumphalising the killing of innocent, men, women and children by a defeated terrorist group

Choose not to wear poppies and dishonour our military 

Choose giving a tranny one right up the ronson 

Choose green and grey hoops

Choose to give soap a wide bearth

Choose yellow teeth

Choose to turn a blind eye to your churches misgivings about child abuse

Choose to do the same with your club.

Choose Ireland on a one way ticket 

Ufft, I would be mortified if the UB or TBO had a banner like that.

"Choose glorifying child abuse"

I would rather highlight the issue than cover it up like these cunts done not once, years of interbreeding, heroin and being jobless has screwed with these zoomers heads.

8 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Pass the buck? No one has a "responsibility" to produce banners ffs. If someone (or group) decide they want want, they go out and design and make it.

They are the ones who produce the banners? No, they are the ones who had produced banners in the past, entirely off their own back, they are under no obligation whatsoever to produce anything for anyone at any point in the future. If you want a banner, I'm presuming you have hands, make it yourself, or words to that effect.

"Choose being unable to play days after less than 100 appearances O'Donnell but play days after 500 games Burns death"

To be honest mate, the whole Football calander should have been scrapped when Phil O'Donnell died, an SPL player died on the pitch in an SPL game, I also remember Barry Ferguson didn't want to play either, I'm sure he was pally with him and their wives were/are friends, no doubt they did use it to their advantage but the whole League shouldn't even have had the option, I'm pretty sure Dundee Utd ended played that weekend and most of them were on the field when PO'D collapsed.

the burns thing was different, he had terminal cancer