Jimmy Tavernier different class

Gaz52

Though he was outstanding on the pitch today and at the end he walked upto us, you could see the taigy stewards all try to surround him like he's some sort of terrorist.. Tav doesn't give them a second look, walks right past them with the glorious abs out and throws his top on. 

Cant't help but feel there was a bit of retribution there for the way they behaved at Ibrox in December. Well played James. Let's see how he reacts when we knock them out the cup in April  ?

He's the new Whittaker, either spectacular or rotten. Thankfully today he was spectacular 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72

His pass for the goal was class, most would have just punted it into the box but he had the vision to play Hyndman in which led to the goal.

1 minute ago, Zappa6995 said:

Thought he played really well today, Hodson and him seem to work well on the right.

I thought he left Hodson's exposed a few times early on - chasing the ball, rather than staying in position. However, obviously, he wasn't playing in his usual position.

I thought he was pretty poor to be honest...goal assist assist aside

Set pieces were dreadfull, loads of stray passes and heavy touches

It was a good point today but i really tnink theres alot of us who have the blue tinted glasses on

10 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Good game but crossing is horrendous.

Every single ball in was cleared by the same Celtic defender, who was the first man, it was deja fucking vu. Fair play to him though he didn't stop all day and never hid. Involved in the equaliser as well. 

5 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

I thought he was pretty poor to be honest...goal assist assist aside

Set pieces were dreadfull, loads of stray passes and heavy touches

It was a good point today but i really tnink theres alot of us who have the blue tinted glasses on

Yer arse, he was the guy who got us the equaliser ffs, some cunts are never happy.....