Display for the Semi Final

ElBufalo20

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Let's make the Rangers end red white and blue on Sunday.

Bring Union flags Ulster Flags Supporters club banners and scarves.

Bring the colour and noise 

That's the only "display" we need. Like the good all days. Flags and standards flying high and Bears in full voice. None of this tifo, generic red white and blue crap we see all the time now. Get the flags and banners out and the Billy Boys belted. 

On 13/03/2017 at 0:06 AM, Inigo said:

Like things like this where it's relatively small and doesn't mean the entire stand is holding cards instead of clapping...

image.jpg.dc5b951b3750c0313eae9a3dc2876c

Card displays are shit though.

Thought this was a belter of a display, pictures of it are fantastic. 

As long as any display we have isn't a card one, prefer us to be making noise rather than holding up bits of paper. 

Just now, Super1872 said:

Thought this was a belter of a display, pictures of it are fantastic. 

As long as any display we have isn't a card one, prefer us to be making noise rather than holding up bits of paper. 

Would be better if it never had all they Sampdoria looking flags. I don't know why but I can't stand them as petty as that sounds :lol: 

Used to seeing that part of Hampden with union flags and ulster flags flying and I can't go seeing them instead. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Would be better if it never had all they Sampdoria looking flags. I don't know why but I can't stand them as petty as that sounds :lol: 

Used to seeing that part of Hampden with union flags and ulster flags flying and I can't go seeing them instead. 

Well in fairness my favourite image is the one where they're all obscured by smoke so I might agree with you subconsciously :lol:

On 13/03/2017 at 0:09 AM, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I was in there that day.  Couldn't see a fucking thing at kick-off for the smoke.  The bangs were frightening the shite out me too.  Felt like a real battle fever.  What a result.  Was reduced to tears when we won.  Best game of my life.  I doubt it'll ever be topped.

Here's hoping it'll be topped on sunday

On 13/03/2017 at 0:09 AM, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I was in there that day.  Couldn't see a fucking thing at kick-off for the smoke.  The bangs were frightening the shite out me too.  Felt like a real battle fever.  What a result.  Was reduced to tears when we won.  Best game of my life.  I doubt it'll ever be topped.

Soon my friend, soon.

Better be good for a change.

I want them told their paedophiles, I want UVF gunmen, a massive red hand, maybe something about the Pope .. loads of wee union flags and an intricate King Billy on his horse mosaic

If it's a usual generic red white and blue shitey yin I'm going to convert to Islam and commit a terrorist attack