Pedros Local Assistant

bluchoo

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, RFC RYAN said:

Take a lot for McCann to leave his gig at Sky. 

I'm not sure about that tbh I think he would jump at the chance to get back into coaching at a club like ours which he obviously still has a passion for.

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I'm not sure about that tbh I think he would jump at the chance to get back into coaching at a club like ours which he obviously still has a passion for.

McCann was the next one of my list thought it would between him and Fergie. I know it's nothing to go by but he said sky one morning he was comfy in his seat at Sky. 

6 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

John Brown is being looked at according to the sun

Wouldny put it past the board tbh , also Bombers certainly getting a fair amount of coverage on the Official site 

RANGERS fans are invited to play Spot the Ball to win exclusive RFC prizes! 

Download the app for free and watch clips of Rangers games where the ball disappears before your eyes. Then place your picks and pit your wits against the legendary John ‘Bomber’ Brown to guess where he’s put the ball in the final frame – the closest to Bomber wins!

With new games starting regularly and guaranteed winners for each and every one don’t miss out on your opportunity to win exclusive prizes that include trips to the training ground, hospitality tickets, signed merchandise and much more!

DOWNLOAD NOW

Apple App store link:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1203339610

Android download link and instructions:
http://cdn.sportsmann.co.uk/RangersSpotTheBall.apk

Download the Android app to your device
Tap the ‘Download’ button above to start the download

Modify settings to allow installation
Tick ‘Unknown Sources’ under your device’s Security or Application Settings

Install the downloaded Android app
Open the ‘Downloads‘ folder and select the app (.apk file) to install

Rules – click HERE
T&Cs – click HERE

Bomber on the spot 

https://rangers.co.uk/news/rangers-tv/john-brown-spot/

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm amazed people are wanting a clearly disruptive, unprofessional and poor coach in to influence our new coaching team.

I'm shocked actually.

This is one where the brains go a-wandering - he was an excellent player for us and a good captain - doesn't mean he's good in any other role ESPECIALLY for the above reasons.

Aw but bring um home, he kens whit rangers is, an is a dead gid playah - pure rangers through and through man.

Let him buy a season ticket then, and enjoy the adulation from the fans in the stands.

This type of thinking made McCoist happen, I'll say that again...

THIS TYPE OF THINKING MADE MCCOIST HAPPEN.

As a Rangers fan, how dare you wish that shite back on us all again? I don't care if his influence will be 5%, it's still influence from a source that should not be welcomed into the coaching staff.

Have to agree with this to be honest.

Although PLG was ultimately a dud, Ferguson using his influence to turn alot of the squad against him certainly didn't help matters.

I'm not saying Pedro will be another PLG but he's arriving under similar circumstances - foreign coach with modern ideas who's never coached in Scotland or Britain before.

I loved Ferguson as a player but his lack of professionalism at times was ridiculous.

I'd rather we didn't take the risk with him and left him to carry on writing for the Daily Rebel.

Guest Lloyd72

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4333354/Rangers-blame-Joey-Barton-fall-says-Arfield.html

Former captain Barry Ferguson is edging closer to a job under Pedro Caixinha 

Ferguson, could secure his return as part of Caixinha's coaching team later this week.

He has held talks with the Portuguese at the club's training ground over a role as the new No 3 and has strong support in the boardroom.

John Brown, who is already employed in the Rangers commercial department, has also held talks with the new boss.

Former interim boss Graeme Murty – in the technical area for Saturday's 4-0 thrashing of Hamilton – is expected to remain the Under 20 coach.

Nothing against Ferguson and would be happy with him if I didn't think Miller would be just as good if not better whilst saving us money. He's also smarter, more professional, and less given to displays of petulant ego than Ferguson.

Would prefer MCann to stay with the media as we barely have anyone in our corner on TV or in the press these days. John Brown is far too given to emotional outbursts and to senior to be trusted to work under the likes of Pedro. It has the same dangers when Pedro is up against it as Ferguson getting the role if not more so.

We need someone who's loyalty to Pedro will be just as much as that to themselves and the club. I think Miller and MCann are the only two detached enough to provide the right type of backing under all circumstances but Miller edges it for the reasons above.

Guest Lloyd72
54 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

The fact he quit his job at Clyde tells me he is the local coach regardless of all the shite going on about McLeish.

He quit his job because he was out of his depth not because of this.

Guest Lloyd72

Why do cunts keep up with this Barry is a Ned patter ffs I don't like the guy much either but it's such a shit reason for people to not want the guy.

7 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Nothing against Ferguson and would be happy with him if I didn't think Miller would be just as good if not better whilst saving us money. He's also smarter, more professional, and less given to displays of petulant ego than Ferguson.

Would prefer MCann to stay with the media as we barely have anyone in our corner on TV or in the press these days. John Brown is far too given to emotional outbursts and to senior to be trusted to work under the likes of Pedro. It has the same dangers when Pedro is up against it as Ferguson getting the role if not more so.

We need someone who's loyalty to Pedro will be just as much as that to themselves and the club. I think Miller and MCann are the only two detached enough to provide the right type of backing under all circumstances but Miller edges it for the reasons above.

I like the idea of Kenny Miller...great professional and definitely sets the right example.

Would worry about Fergie after the Le Guen fiasco, although after being on the management side for a while he might have a different outlook.

Miller for me!!