Pedros Local Assistant

bluchoo

Never understand the hate for one of our best midfielders ever. 

Does Pedro seem like the guy that will allow Ferguson to disrupt his plans etc? Does he fuck. My feeling with Pedro is if you don't fall into place the way he wants yer getting tae fuck. 

He's no really going to be a coach anyway is he. More of a ye can go into this pub but no that one. 

6 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Why do cunts keep up with this Barry is a Ned patter ffs I don't like the guy much either but it's such a shit reason for people to not want the guy.

They've been watching Only An Excuse Hogmanay repeats for 12 hours straight

Guest Lloyd72
1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

You don't half talk some pish on here.

?????

So why did he quit his job then? He took a team who were favourites to get promoted to relegation candidates in a few months ffs

Lets be honest Ferguson isn't going to be doing much coaching is he, I'm not sure this appointment is that big a deal.

As for this theory that Ferguson fell out with one foreign Rangers manger therefore he is going to undermine Caixinha is utter nonsense :lol:

6 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Why do cunts keep up with this Barry is a Ned patter ffs I don't like the guy much either but it's such a shit reason for people to not want the guy.

Whether he is a ned or not is subjective and immaterial but a few things that are more relevant...........

- Played a big part in refusing to adapt to and the undermining of a Rangers manager, using the mhedia to help in that. Lost Captaincy+

- Off-field Irresponsibility with Scotland see him stripped of Captaincy and further appearences

- Disrespecting another Rangers manager see him lose Captaincy AGAIN and cold shouldered.

- As Clyde manager, is sent to stands after getting involved in abusive exchange with Clyde supporter whilst in charge of a team being horsed by Spartans in the Scottish Cup.

- His repeated highly irresponsible and sometimes deceptive behaviour shows that he doesn't learn lessons very well.

- With one of the highest budgets in the 4th tier, he fails to get Clyde promoted and leaves them in danger of losing league status.

- Works with the Daily Record and BBC Scotland and has his contacts for the day when he reverts to type and briefs against mgmt. team when results don't go well and will be hyped by the same people (Keith Jackson/ghostwriter) to fill any vacums that may arise in the future.

- On BBC Scotland a week or two ago, he actually said that he thought the foreign route was a mistake for Rangers and they should go for McInnes. Fine to have an opinion but not an opinion that marries well with him getting a job within the foreign route.

- Listening to him talk about football is like going back a decade or more. He doesn't seem to be an advocate of progressive methods. Again, a bad fit with new set-up.

In summary, Ferguson has a off the field history that screams 'NOT Suitable & Dangerous' and has a coaching/mgmt. history that doesn't suggest he has a lot to offer (failed at Clyde).

Quite how the board saw him as a candidate for this job is beyond me and IMO can only be via the Parks family influence.

This won't end well.

Guest Lloyd72
8 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

and yet you're moaning at other cunts for giving shite reasons...

Well if you're gonna give a shite reason at least Back it up like I did. I don't know why he is getting called a ned but I have no problem if he is, it's the shite he pulled his second time round at our club I don't want him for.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, buster. said:

Whether he is a ned or not is subjective and immaterial but a few things that are more relevant...........

- Played a big part in refusing to adapt to and the undermining of a Rangers manager, using the mhedia to help in that. Lost Captaincy+

- Off-field Irresponsibility with Scotland see him stripped of Captaincy and further appearences

- Disrespecting another Rangers manager see him lose Captaincy AGAIN and cold shouldered.

- As Clyde manager, is sent to stands after getting involved in abusive exchange with Clyde supporter whilst in charge of a team being horsed by Spartans in the Scottish Cup.

- His repeated irresponsible and deceptive behaviour shows that he doesn't learn lessons very well.

- With one of the highest budgets in the 4th tier, he fails to get Clyde promoted and leaves them in danger of losing league status.

- Works with the Daily Record and BBC Scotland and has his contacts for the day when he reverts to type and briefs against mgmt. team when results don't go well and will be hyped by the same people (Keith Jackson/ghostwriter) to fill any vacums that may arise in the future.

- On BBC Scotland a week or two ago, he actually said that he thought the foreign route was a mistake for Rangers and they should go for McInnes. Fine to have an opinion but not an opinion that marries well with him getting a job within the foreign route.

- Listening to him talk about football is like going back a decade or more. He doesn't seem to be an advocate of progressive methods. Again, a bad fit with new set-up.

In summary, Ferguson has a off the field history that screams 'NOT Suitable & Dangerous' and has a coaching/mgmt. history that doesn't suggest he has a lot to offer (failed at Clyde).

Quite how the board saw him as a candidate for this job is beyond me and IMO can only be via the Parks family influence.

This won't end well.

You've listed all the reasons I don't want him and a few others I hadn't even heard of, can only hope Pedro has lay down the law to him and told him he isn't a main player he's a background consultant.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

You've listed all the reasons I don't want him and a few others I hadn't even heard of, can only hope Pedro has lay down the law to him and told him he isn't a main player he's a background consultant.

BF doesn't do 'instructions' very well and may say one thing but do another. He'll look to extend territory and if that means undermining others, he'll do it.

He can't help himself, it's the way he is wired.

Just now, buster. said:

BF doesn't do 'instructions' very well and may say one thing but do another. He'll look to extend territory and if that means undermining others, he'll do it.

He can't help himself, it's the way he is wired.

You his best mate aye?

2 minutes ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

It genuinely baffles me how any Rangers fan can hold Barry Ferguson in such contempt... completely and utterly bizarre, the man is the epitome of a modern day Rangers legend. 

I've used facts to point to why I think he isn't suitable for this role.

Perhaps you could do the same to support his case........

Why is it that we bring in a new manager and tell everyone that will listen we will get right behind him, then immediately abandon that principal on the basis we know who he should hire better than him. The bottom line is if he wants B F then nobody in here can stop that from happening, no amount of squawking in here is going to change that. Can we not just get right behind Pedro and his backroom staff who ever they might be. Not got a problem with Ferguson being brought in as his outstanding contribution as a player and captain shows quite clearly he has the desire to succeed. We have all done things in the past we later lived to regret and I am sure B F is no different in that respect, hopefully he has learnt from it and moved on ( wow just got all Warbuton there )

21 minutes ago, buster. said:

- His repeated highly irresponsible and sometimes deceptive behaviour shows that he doesn't learn lessons very well.

This won't end well.

:tu::tu::tu::tu::tu::tu:

"I think they'll entertain a wide variety of coaches, but I'd be surprised if they go for someone like that.

"Rangers need to be sorted out at first-team level. I am not sure it would be the right appointment, but if it is him, you have to give him time."

Then elsewhere said Rangers should do all they can to get McInnes as manager.

Could that person work under a manager that they didn't think was the right appointment?

This was McCann that said that. People are saying Ferguson shouldn't get it because he was against the appointment yet want McCann who was the same.

10 minutes ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

It genuinely baffles me how any Rangers fan can hold Barry Ferguson in such contempt... completely and utterly bizarre, the man is the epitome of a modern day Rangers legend. 

Wrong.

Read buster's reasons above. If they don't "unbaffle" you, then I can omly assume you are Barry Ferguson.