Pedros Local Assistant

bluchoo

3 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Doesnt matter who it is, we'll be disappointed.

It's not even that big a role IMO and people are making it out to be more than it really is.

Pedro is taking his actual assistant with him so I imagine whoever comes in will be what Durrant was under the Smith regime.

Just now, DBBTB said:

It's not even that big a role IMO and people are making it out to be more than it really is.

Pedro is taking his actual assistant with him so I imagine whoever comes in will be what Durrant was under the Smith regime.

Exactly, most likely someone like Rae.

Honestly no idea who it could be. Pedro said today he will draw up a shortlist and present it to the board so I assume it'll be someone he is aware of. 

People like Ferguson have way too much of a Scottish mentality. Pedro has supposedly stopped days off for the players and has them starting at 7.30am, many of the names mentioned wouldn't like that at all.

Maybe someone from his course.

I don't get the love in with Murty, he's been shite and even yesterday's performance will be partially accountable to the new manager in the stands. Don't want him anywhere near the first team and not entirely convinced he should be at the club at all.

Miller is the best option for many reasons, for me he's a perfect fit. He's a role model in the team, knows what it is to wear the jersey, he's articulate and we'll travelled. Caixinha has limited tools at his disposal and really needs the squad on board straight away, having a well respected senior member of the team as your number two goes a long way to endearing you to the squad. 

3 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

I don't get the love in with Murty, he's been shite and even yesterday's performance will be partially accountable to the new manager in the stands. Don't want him anywhere near the first team and not entirely convinced he should be at the club at all.

Miller is the best option for many reasons, for me he's a perfect fit. He's a role model in the team, knows what it is to wear the jersey, he's articulate and we'll travelled. Caixinha has limited tools at his disposal and really needs the squad on board straight away, having a well respected senior member of the team as your number two goes a long way to endearing you to the squad. 

Aye hes been shite. Came in when we were a mess on the pitch. First few games were poor but he has clearly learned and improved as each game went on. Got the players fighting for each other again. After the poor start he beat St Johnstone for the first time this season, got our biggest win of the season and our first point against the tarriers in a game we deserved to win. 

Not sure he should stay on at the club? He has ensured his name is in the hat next time there is the managers job is up for grabs.

22 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Shortlist of ,,,

N McCann  

B Ferguson 

L McCulloch 

B Doods  

K Miller  

Shortlist of ,,,

N McCann   -    Excellent choice

B Ferguson  -    Disaster waiting to happen

L McCulloch  -   not convinced

B Doods  - wait what? boobs? 

K Miller  -   he has enough on his plate just now imo

26 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Aye hes been shite. Came in when we were a mess on the pitch. First few games were poor but he has clearly learned and improved as each game went on. Got the players fighting for each other again. After the poor start he beat St Johnstone for the first time this season, got our biggest win of the season and our first point against the tarriers in a game we deserved to win. 

Not sure he should stay on at the club? He has ensured his name is in the hat next time there is the managers job is up for grabs.

You can spin the facts however you like mate, it doesn't change the fact were 8 points off second and endured our worst run of the season under him, but yeah when it doesn't work out with that Portuguese bloke let's have Murty take 2.

Honestly mate I'm grateful to the guy for steadying the ship but we should be pumping accies and St Johnstone should have been put to bed instead of relying on a last minute goal after crumbling. The only result he's had of note is a DRAW against the tims and that tells you all you need to know about the state we're in. 

Think we need someone who has managed a team in Scotland.  Someone like a Jim Duffy but obviously not him. Think how helpful Walter Smith was to Souness when he arrived.  Whatever happened to Billy Reid who used to manage Hamilton?? 

15 minutes ago, -El- said:

Well... here's one name definitely interested.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39262116

The BBC going after an easy story. Quick phone call to Barry to ask an obvious question. He is a rangers man and of course he'd jump at it. Not for me though