Pedros Local Assistant

bluchoo

If Pedro is going to be the 'bad cop', we need a 'good cop' to compliment this and give balance. Murty possibly as he deserves a chance even to end of season then re-evaluate then.

If they had the experience, which I don't think they do then Miller or even Hill would be ideal.

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Those saying boab malcolm, Bomber etc

Do u not think it's important to have an intelligent assistant able to convey his thoughts concisely and aptly to someone who has been brought in for HIS steel? He'd probably come to the conclusion all rangers men are meat heads with either of those appointments.

I think most fans would probably go for Neil McCann. He has at least been involved in coaching and comes across intelligently,and would be a good foil for caixinho. McCulloch is probably the other name linked I'd say might be decent. The downside to him though,are the links to the mccoist regime,and I'd fear he would bring some of that baggage with him.bi can't really think of any other good rangers men in coaching ATM that jump out at me.

Right Peds ma boy, wur wanting tae win the day. That's whit rangers is aww about. Nane ah this namby pamby teknikul shite. Noo ah no you ken wher they deeds ur, those boardroom fannies wid a telt ya. Am no stupit an am no waitin any longer you tell me Noo and I'll buy ya some aw that foreign booze.

Who do you expect this to be talking to Pedro?

1 minute ago, buster. said:

Needs more than that.

IMO Bomber isn't your man.

Maybe so, My opinion was based on the job title. The 'local club assistant' job title sounds to me like a tour guide sort of role. Pedro didn't say in that video he was looking for a assistant manager

59 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think it will be Bomber Brown, Pedro outlines what he wants from a local club assistant and Bomber I would say has knowledge of all.

History

Traditions

Culture

Knowledge of players and other managers

What it's like living in Glasgow, Scotland

Fuck, he speaks about 200mph. We need someone better than BB.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I think Murty and Miller are at the top of Pedro's list.

Others I think will be McCann, Ferguson and Alex Rae.

Not considered will be John Brown ffs.

That's a realistic list I think,though I wouldn't want Barry. Looking at the interview @Sweetheart linked,he wants someone who can show him the positives of the last regime as well,and the two who would know that best would be miler and murty

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Maybe so, My opinion was based on the job title. The 'local club assistant' job title sounds to me like a tour guide sort of role. Pedro didn't say in that video he was looking for a assistant manager

:dance: Are you going to apply ?

56 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Not at all, Pedro states what qualities he wants for a local club assistant in the club video. The 'local club assistant' job sounds to me like a tour guide sort of role. Bomber has great knowledge of what he requires.

History

Traditions

Culture

Knowledge of players and other managers

What it's like living in Glasgow, Scotland

No offence but your aff your nut. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No offence but your aff your nut. 

No offence taken, that's who I think will get the new job role, wouldn't be my choice but Pedro did state, it was about building bridges Bomber has links with the fans and the board.