Gaz52

Derek Ferguson's Old Firm Player Ratings

58 posts in this topic

Would agree with the ratings tbh, though Holt was shite bar the tackle on Roberts and the shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Would agree with the ratings tbh, though Holt was shite bar the tackle on Roberts and the shot.

I actually thought bar the miskick and then not tracking Armstrong for their goal that Holt had a solid game.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

That's why they say football is a game of opinions 

In my opinion, No it's not. 

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I actually thought bar the miskick and then not tracking Armstrong for their goal that Holt had a solid game.

Best game he's had the whole season :lol: 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

1 good game in every 10 isn't inconsistency. It's shite.

In your opinion and 1 in 10 is hyperbole at it's finest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Foderingham - 8

Hodson - 7

Hill - 8

Wilson - 6

Wallace - 6

Tavernier - 6

Holt - 5

Hyndman - 6

McKay - 4

Waghorn - 6

Miller - 7

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cumbria_blue said:

Foderingham - 8

Hodson - 7

Hill - 8

Wilson - 6

Wallace - 6

Tavernier - 6

Holt - 5

Hyndman - 6

McKay - 4

Waghorn - 6

Miller - 7

Exactly this for me.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want Waghorn gone by Summer right now,  but something tells me . He is going to score the goals that win us the Scottish cup

His work rate was superb on Sunday . His efforts on goal in big match . As per usual .pitiful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

In your opinion and 1 in 10 is hyperbole at it's finest.

Already been acknowledged several posts back.

More like 1 in 5 which is still far from being good enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eejay the dj said:

I want Waghorn gone by Summer right now,  but something tells me . He is going to score the goals that win us the Scottish cup

His work rate was superb on Sunday . His efforts on goal in big match . As per usual .pitiful

I wish I had your confidence but unless we get awarded a few penalties between the semis and the final then I just don't see it happening.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I wish I had your confidence but unless we get awarded a few penalties between the semis and the final then I just don't see it happening.

Very fair comment . Just feel he seemed different at the weekend

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It isn't though. That's just become the new catchphrase that gets brought out on here whenever he's had yet another shocker.

It is though, its known fact that wingers are more inconsistent than any other position on the park

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I want Waghorn gone by Summer right now,  but something tells me . He is going to score the goals that win us the Scottish cup

His work rate was superb on Sunday . His efforts on goal in big match . As per usual .pitiful

Tbh, Eejay, I hope he doesn't play, Garner should start ahead of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll sleep much better the night after reading Derek Fergusons man by man ratings 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Very fair comment . Just feel he seemed different at the weekend

He definitely had some fire in him. Unlucky not to score twice really. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

He definitely had some fire in him. Unlucky not to score twice really. 

 

No he wasn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

No he wasn't.

2nd was a great save

1st a bit of height 

But he got it on target and made Gordon work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holt 4ft 6 and played like 6ft 4. seemed to be the only player who showed some fight and backbone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

2nd was a great save

1st a bit of height 

But he got it on target and made Gordon work. 

1st was straight at him virtually, any half decent striker scores them :lol: 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waghorn was the worst player on the park for either side, he's got a decent touch but that's it

He's predictable, 1 footed, sluggish with barely any aerial ability or pace

And he can't finish his fucking dinner (ironic given the size of him)

Would rather Miller, Garner, Dodoo or even O'hallaron getting a start over him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It isn't though. That's just become the new catchphrase that gets brought out on here whenever he's had yet another shocker.

Wingers have quiet games and wingers have bad games. All of our best wingers have been the same. 

People seem to forget that even the likes of Cooper had his shite ones.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Waghorn was the worst player on the park for either side, he's got a decent touch but that's it

He's predictable, 1 footed, sluggish with barely any aerial ability or pace

And he can't finish his fucking dinner (ironic given the size of him)

Would rather Miller, Garner, Dodoo or even O'hallaron getting a start over him

That's a lot of shite :lol: 

Mckay for us was 10x worse, and he was better then Dembele.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That's a lot of shite :lol: 

Mckay for us was 10x worse, and he was better then Dembele.

McKay didn't do much wrong....he just never done much at all :lol:

Same with Dembele for them, done fuck all 

Waghorn done stuff....it was just all fucking shite...

They chances he had have to go in if your a striker.

He reminds me of Boyd without the goals....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Wingers have quiet games and wingers have bad games. All of our best wingers have been the same. 

People seem to forget that even the likes of Cooper had his shite ones.

There's a difference between having a quiet/bad game and just flat out not wanting to get involved though.

In my opinion, it's usually the latter with McKay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would've had McKay and Waghorn off at halftime. 

In fact I would've subbed McKay after about 20 mins. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

There's a difference between having a quiet/bad game and just flat out not wanting to get involved though.

In my opinion, it's usually the latter with McKay.

Yeah McKay was definitely hiding on Sunday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now