Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Queen's_highway

Semi final

34 posts in this topic

May as well get in there too. If anyone has a spare csn you give me a shout. 

Helped quite a few out too and many have helped me so hope to get one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

:hiboys:

Thought you had one for me there 😫😫😫😫

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Anyone ? Getting desperate now 

Haven't asked on here m8 but I know how you feel, all my usual sources are drawing blank, fucking nightmare so it is, got that desperate dark feeling I'm watching this on the telly this time 😯

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Haven't asked on here m8 but I know how you feel, all my usual sources are drawing blank, fucking nightmare so it is, got that desperate dark feeling I'm watching this on the telly this time 😯

Same mate 😔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Oooft 

You get one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

You get one?

Nope 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Bump

Got sorted today m8, hope you get one, sorry for hijacking your thread with my smugness but at least it bumps it again :rangers:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Got sorted today m8, hope you get one, sorry for hijacking your thread with my smugness but at least it bumps it again :rangers:

Gives me a wee bit of hope 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0