Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Queen's_highway

Semi final

34 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss got one!! @ricksen_da_best is a legend!!! 

Thank fuck for that, you can relax with the rest of us now and abuse newbies coming on asking for tickets for  the rest of the week .

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Thank fuck for that, you can relax with the rest of us now and abuse newbies coming on asking for tickets for  the rest of the week .

I am going to terrorise them :lol:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

I am going to terrorise them :lol:

I've not even tried on here as I know they're in high demand and far more deserving to go to ST holders who have attended more away games than me but missed out on the ballot. But fuck me, it's brilliant seeing these newbie no-marks firing on here thinking they'll get showered with tickets :rofl:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 55Bear said:

I've not even tried on here as I know they're in high demand and far more deserving to go to ST holders who have attended more away games than me but missed out on the ballot. But fuck me, it's brilliant seeing these newbie no-marks firing on here thinking they'll get showered with tickets :rofl:

Try mate....you never know! :thumbsup:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Try mate....you never know! :thumbsup:

Actually, you know what, fuck it - may as well try.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Actually, you know what, fuck it - may as well try.

Hopefully I'll get one before you though! I'm one of the ST holders who missed out on the ballot and been to every game! :lol:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Hopefully I'll get one before you though! I'm one of the ST holders who missed out on the ballot and been to every game! :lol:

Just saw this after I started that thread. Tagged you in the other one jinty :tu:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0