Pogba

Honestly been saying this even when he played for Juve. He's so overrated it's unreal. I even put him in my Overrated Players thread. He's tall and strong with sometimes decent skill, so everyone went daft over him, but he's not got a football brain at al and his first touch is absolutely honking

Dembele of Spurs would have cost a fraction of the price but you'd be getting a better player. Wish these big teams would use their heads. It's obvious Pogba was an investment more for the commercial side as he has a massive cult following throughout the world who will now buy Man U tops every season etc 

54 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Dembele of Spurs would have cost a fraction of the price but you'd be getting a better player. Wish these big teams would use their heads. It's obvious Pogba was an investment more for the commercial side as he has a massive cult following throughout the world who will now buy Man U tops every season etc 

Exactly. Hyped up by the media yet everytime I saw him play he was average at best. Of course.. Man Utd can afford to buy a player for the media hype and thats the reason I think they bought him. Or, unless... they wanted a player with an amazing shot on him......if you want home runs!

6 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Honestly been saying this even when he played for Juve. He's so overrated it's unreal. I even put him in my Overrated Players thread. He's tall and strong with sometimes decent skill, so everyone went daft over him, but he's not got a football brain at al and his first touch is absolutely honking

He should be the next Patrick Vieira (who was never a world transfer record kind of player himself) but he's levels below. More like the next Carlton Palmer.

On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 6:35 PM, JamieD said:

He should be the next Patrick Vieira (who was never a world transfer record kind of player himself) but he's levels below. More like the next Carlton Palmer.

Accurate comparison 

Viera would have eaten him alive and spat out the bones

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 6:35 PM, JamieD said:

Carlton Palmer..Didn't Turner make him England captain...he could trap a ball further than I can kick one ffs