Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Man Utd thought they had signed a thoroughbred, but ended up with a show pony. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

Man Utd thought they had signed a thoroughbred, but ended up with a show pony. 

He's not even a show pony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly been saying this even when he played for Juve. He's so overrated it's unreal. I even put him in my Overrated Players thread. He's tall and strong with sometimes decent skill, so everyone went daft over him, but he's not got a football brain at al and his first touch is absolutely honking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dembele of Spurs would have cost a fraction of the price but you'd be getting a better player. Wish these big teams would use their heads. It's obvious Pogba was an investment more for the commercial side as he has a massive cult following throughout the world who will now buy Man U tops every season etc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Dembele of Spurs would have cost a fraction of the price but you'd be getting a better player. Wish these big teams would use their heads. It's obvious Pogba was an investment more for the commercial side as he has a massive cult following throughout the world who will now buy Man U tops every season etc 

Exactly. Hyped up by the media yet everytime I saw him play he was average at best. Of course.. Man Utd can afford to buy a player for the media hype and thats the reason I think they bought him. Or, unless... they wanted a player with an amazing shot on him......if you want home runs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/03/2017 at 5:16 PM, BlearyEyedBear said:

Man Utd thought they had signed a thoroughbred, but ended up with a show pony. 

More of a show octopus, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Honestly been saying this even when he played for Juve. He's so overrated it's unreal. I even put him in my Overrated Players thread. He's tall and strong with sometimes decent skill, so everyone went daft over him, but he's not got a football brain at al and his first touch is absolutely honking

He should be the next Patrick Vieira (who was never a world transfer record kind of player himself) but he's levels below. More like the next Carlton Palmer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/03/2017 at 0:12 PM, Drumloyal said:

Supposedly on £290,000 a week. 

That's £41,500 a day

Almost £30 per minute

Fucking EPL/sky have destroyed proper football with their oceans of cash. 

:depressed:

No doubt about it. 

Killing my enthusiasm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, East London Loyal said:

No doubt about it. 

Killing my enthusiasm. 

Hope you get relegated so you don't need to watch it each week x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Overrated Pish..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hope you get relegated so you don't need to watch it each week x

Thanks mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hope you get relegated so you don't need to watch it each week x

6494d9a65195279d35717e6d97375037c34660e076011dc05bcc67011a212df0.jpg.d9ca8f3d556687eb45529d052fe64742.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute into the 2nd half and he pulls up with a hamstring injury...and straight up the tunnel..:wanker:...money for fuck all he is stealing..good enough for the Rhags..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 6:35 PM, JamieD said:

He should be the next Patrick Vieira (who was never a world transfer record kind of player himself) but he's levels below. More like the next Carlton Palmer.

Accurate comparison 

Viera would have eaten him alive and spat out the bones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 6:35 PM, JamieD said:

He should be the next Patrick Vieira (who was never a world transfer record kind of player himself) but he's levels below. More like the next Carlton Palmer.

Carlton Palmer..Didn't Turner make him England captain...he could trap a ball further than I can kick one ffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another racist thread 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×