Warburton, Weir & McParland to Nottingham Forrest

When we first signed Warburton there were a couple of fans from elsewhere who came on to let us know what we should expect.

Now we have a real manager, I thought it might be fun (I might be wrong) to see what people would say if they were to post on his new teams forum about his time at Rangers and what they should expect.

Personally, I've wracked my brain - pathetic as it is - and thought about his arrogance, poor tactics, man-management and signings. However, I feel it becomes a bit to wordy and Longwinded. So I've summed it up with one word.

Cunt

Would anyone else like to add to this for any poor future fan lumped with that shitebag?

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought he had good ideas, and had us playing attractive football in the initial stages, particularly at home. 

Decent managers quite quickly worked out how to counteract us, and he didn't have an answer other than changing like for like - which rarely worked. 

Struggled to set a team up to grind out results, as can be required away from home in Scotland. 

What was clear was that he stuck to his guns regardless, even when it was clear it wasn't happening. Didn't have the mindset for a big job, although I'm sure he'd do a decent job for a middle of the road championship club with less pressure. 

I do think his 'philosophy' of playing the ball on the deck has helped us (particularly after McCoist's route one shambles), but what we need / want now is a more hybrid style. 

Turned out to be a snake in the end, whoring himself about for another job - got caught out, and was rightly binned. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Thought he had good ideas, and had us playing attractive football in the initial stages, particularly at home. 

Against much easier opposition than the premiership though, which to be fair made it hard for us to predict how bad he would become once promoted.  

21 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

When we first signed Warburton there were a couple of fans from elsewhere who came on to let us know what we should expect.

Now we have a real manager, I thought it might be fun (I might be wrong) to see what people would say if they were to post on his new teams forum about his time at Rangers and what they should expect.

Personally, I've wracked my brain - pathetic as it is - and thought about his arrogance, poor tactics, man-management and signings. However, I feel it becomes a bit to wordy and Longwinded. So I've summed it up with one word.

Cunt

Would anyone else like to add to this for any poor future fan lumped with that shitebag?

How do you know we've signed a real manager as we all thought MW was also the real deal?

I think most fans want to forget about the tenure of MW

13 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

Against much easier opposition than the premiership though, which to be fair made it hard for us to predict how bad he would become once promoted.  

Don't disagree - but we also knocked out a number of SPL teams in our cup run.

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

How do you know we've signed a real manager as we all thought MW was also the real deal?

I think most fans want to forget about the tenure of MW

very true

keep hearing this "spoke well" pish about the caixinha interview. how do you speak badly?  anyway, warburton "spoke well" at the early stage of his tenure and we all know what a clueless gobshite fuckwit bastard he turned out to be. 

i'll reserve judgement on pedro until he starts delivering. until such time, its all hot air.