Warburton, Weir & McParland to Nottingham Forrest

15 hours ago, jim beam said:

Forest fans seem delighted that they have him and putting the dire warnings from Rangers fans as shite as we play in a crap league.

They are more interested in what he did at Brentford and are swallowing the press conference much the same as us and they will learn the hard way much the same as us.

To be fair we were the same when we heard the interview from the Brentford player who blamed him for not working on corners or defence

Seems he was right

You are correct they will learn the hard way like us

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I had West Brom and Forrest and on my acca . Oh fuck :lol:

If it makes you feel any better i put my usual 3pm k.o btts coupon, logged back in this morning and I had picked the sheep - hearts game by accident :duh:

Coupon burst before it began.

19 minutes ago, Hutchy WATP said:

You watched any of it? Whole forest crowd were booing him for taking their goalscorer off at 2-1 down :lol: 

Same attitude from him wherever he goes it seems, never makes subs based on the players performance.

No mate, didn't watch it.

23 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Heard MW looking to sign tav. If we get 1mill for him would you take it ? 

Absolutely not. There is a player in there. Terrific today, played very well against Celtic last week and was sensational in the semi final over them last year too. There is definitely a player in him. That £1m could be £10m with a good 6 months next season. 

40 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Heard MW looking to sign tav. If we get 1mill for him would you take it ? 

Normally I'd say yes but money gets spunked in England so we could hold out for more. MW paid £1m for MacLeod when he was in lower leagues, Tav should cost more (realistically)

Just had a quick look at Forest's April fixtures - I wouldn't put any money on them staying up.

Seven matches, 1 (v Reading 4th & well in line for promotion) - 2 ( v Wolves / Blackburn) that will be ugly, relegation dogfights. Three at home and four away!

1 hour ago, Drumloyal said:

Match report on bbc website mentions it too, Took off their goalscorer while 2-1 down (sounds familiar) and the fans weren't best pleased.

:lol:

Just watched that interview, at least he wasn't trying to protect an on loan player :rofl:

Forest dominated the football, they were brave on the ball.....

tumblr_okqzypKaxI1qjvd0ko2_400.gif

Some more quotes from the sleazy wanker from the other day:

"I have known Frank very well over a number of years," Warburton said. "I have watched him work, have watched the quality of his work, the quality of his recruitment, his eye for a player and his knowledge of football clubs so I am full of respect for him.

"He is an outstanding individual - one of the best in the business. :wanker:

"Frank coming in early gave us a real insight into where the club was, the players and the staff. That really helped us. It was a very swift decision, but was helped by the fact Frank was here first."

In other words, wee diamond Frank kept them in the loop while him, Weir and the agent tried to shaft us out of millions before the 'out of the blue' Forest offer.

We should go after these fuckers and bankrupt each one of the bastards.

23 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Just watched that interview, at least he wasn't trying to protect an on loan player :rofl:

Forest dominated the football, they were brave on the ball.....

tumblr_okqzypKaxI1qjvd0ko2_400.gif

When he came out with that one after the Tynecastle game I thought I had read it wrong, that was probably the most outrageous of his statements and signalled the start of his demise and cost him his job.

He must be fucking amazing at talking shite in his interviews. He's been at two massive clubs in Britain and he's fucked one up and is going to do the same with another. 

He really needs to fuck off back to trading and leave football to people that know !! 

Deeply disppointed in Davie weir, legend but not with that cunt beside him !! 

23 minutes ago, JR said:

I've closed that chapter and moved on. Couldn't give a fuck what either of them do from now on. 

There's plenty of other threads out there for your enjoyment then mate. 

Some of us like watching a car crash even if we have jumped out of the car at the last minute. 

3 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

There's plenty of other threads out there for your enjoyment then mate. 

Some of us like watching a car crash even if we have jumped out of the car at the last minute. 

??

4 hours ago, CRARFC said:

He must be fucking amazing at talking shite in his interviews. He's been at two massive clubs in Britain and he's fucked one up and is going to do the same with another. 

He really needs to fuck off back to trading and leave football to people that know !! 

Deeply disppointed in Davie weir, legend but not with that cunt beside him !! 

To be fair he can only add to what's going on their, they're already a clusterfuck of a club.